9

"Hey, hyung? Can I talk to you?" Changbin asks Chan. "Yeah," Chan kisses his boyfriend's cheek before leading Changbin into the hall. "What's up?"

Changbin bits his bottom lips. "What is Felix's hair color?" Changbin asks. "Well he dyed it over the weekend to a light purple, but it was blonde before. Why?" Chan asks.

"Uh...so you know how we had that sleepover?"

Chan nods his head.

"Well, I sorta woke up and my vision wasn't cloudy and I saw blonde hair."

Chan's mouth drops. "Is that why you've been avoiding Felix?" Chan asks. "I-I'm not meaning too! Promise! I...I just got a little freaked out," Changbin says. "Have you-"

"We need Seo Changbin to the office. He is leaving for the day."

Chan walks back into the cafeteria and sat down. "Felix...you okay?" Chan asks the male who was picking at his food.

He got a nod in response.

"What did Changbin talk to you about?" Jeongin asks. "He asked what color Felix's hair," Chan says slipping his hand into Jeongin's and kisses his head.

____

"Good afternoon, Changbin. How is everything going?"

Changbin shrugs his shoulder. "Fine, I gue-"

"I'm sorry. I have to take this call," Mrs. Seo says before exiting the room.

"As you were?"

Changbin exhales. "It's been going. But this weekend I woke up and I caught sight of TV." Changbin didn't want to say the truth, where he saw Felix's hair color.

"Oh! Really? That's strange," the doctor says, writing it down. "You've been taking your medication right?" She asks.

Changbin nods his head. "I'm almost out," Changbin says. "Okay, that's good. What about your eye drops?" She asks.

Again, Changbin nods his head. "Yes."

The doctor smiles and pats his head. "Let's hope you can get your vision back."

The doctor quickly leaves and Changbin sits in the silent room.

The door opens again and closes.

"Changbin. Your mother is still talking. How about you tell me how school is going?"

Changbin smiles at the now nurses' words. "School has been fine," Changbin says. "Everyone treating you alright?" She asks.

Changbin nods his head. "Well...sorta. There are these kids that call me names. I'm pretty sure one of my friends was close to beating them up."

The nurse frowns, though Changbin couldn't see.

"Anything else? Relationship wise?" She asks.

That topic caused Changbin's cheeks to turn pink.

"W-Well there is this...um one boy."

The nurse smiles and waits for him to continue.

"He doesn't talk much because of what his dad did, but since I know sign language and so does he that's how we talk at school."

The nurse chuckles and looks at the door. "Well your mother is coming back in, I hope you and that boy can get together."

Changbin smiles. "Thank you," he says.

His mom walks back in, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Mrs. Seo, what's wrong?" The nurse asks. Mrs. Seo sniffles as she smiles brightly. "My husband"

Changbin froze, listening carefully to what his mom was going to say next.

"My husband is being released today."

If changbin could see, he'd run out of the hospital right now.

"What do you mean he's being released?" Changbin says, anger evident in his voice.

His mother glares at him.

"Don't you use that tone, mister." Changbin scoffed.

"Tone? I can use whatever god damn tone I want. He made me blind, mom! But you can't see that cause all you want is your drug-addicted husband back cause you can't move on from him!"

Anger ran through his veins. Tears fell down his cheeks. He was so frustrated with his mother. It was like she was on drugs or she was the one blind and not Changbin.