5

Felix walked down the hall. He didn't spare a glance towards his mother, even though it wasn't her fault, nor his father as he went to the front door.

He was in no mood to eat breakfast or be anywhere near them. He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his bag.

"Felix, I'll-"

Felix turned to his father and spoke, "I'm fine. I'm meeting up with friends after school." A smile came to his father's face that Felix just wanted to rip off. "Okay, have fun. Maybe another time," he says, "also your voice got deeper."

Felix hums and leaves the house.

He arrived at school and saw the others waiting, like always. It became a routine for everyone to wait for the last person to come and join them before heading into school. Felix waves as he greets them with a smile. His eyes went to Changbin who was looking at the ground with a frown. Felix walked over and signed into Changbin's hand which caught his attention. "Morning." He grumbled. Felix frowns and they walk inside.

He looked at Hyunjin who shrugged and signed. He won't tell anyone. Maybe you can ask. Felix nods his head and they enter the cafeteria. They sit down and Felix lays his head on Changbin's shoulder. They had their actions to ask without signing. Changbin smiles and leans his head against Felix's. Felix was basically asking what was wrong to Changbin.

"You probably noticed I wasn't at school at all yesterday."

A nod came from Felix.

"I had two doctor's appointments. One was at the hospital and the other at the eye doctors."

Felix worriedly looks at Changbin.

"They did a regular check-up and asked if I am taking the medication that I have, which I am. At the eye doctor, they just checked over my eyes and gave me another thing of eyedrops. Nothing to worry about."

Felix hums and squeezes Changbin's hand that he was still holding.

Jeongin giggles at Chan who tickled him. Woojin just chuckles at the two.

"Chan?" Jisung asks quietly. "Yes?" Chan answers. "U-Uh...have you seen M-Minho? He left to do something but...but he isn't b-back and I-I'm nervous he-he's fighting someone," Jisung says as he tried to imagine Minho holding his hand.

Chan frowns at Jisung. "I'll go find him, mhm?" Jisung looks at him. "I-I want to come with you, please? J-Just in case."

Chan smiles and nods his head. He looks at Jeongin who gave him a cheek smile. "You make sure nobody gets killed," Chan instructs and Jeongin looked at him with crazy eyes. "I won't be gone for long, annoy Seungmin like you do," Chan says and Jeongin gets a smirk as he slowly looked at his deaf friend who looked at him with confused eyes.

____

Felix arrived home, later to make his parents believe he was out with friends. He walked upstairs after slipping his shoes off.

He walked into his room and stopped, his bag falling off his shoulders.

Everything that he got from pride month was stripped from his room. His pride flag, his rainbow vans, everything. Though, what worried him the most was... the other clothing items that he had stuffed far deep into his closet. He walked over and dug through his closet to see if the box was still there.

He found it and exhaled with a smile. He heard footsteps and he climbed out from his closet and closed the door.

"Where's your mom?" His dad asks. "Work," Felix says. He looked at his father who had a scowled on his face.

"Why did you have so many...gay things?" He asks with disgust. "Cause why not," Felix says with his eyebrows furrowing. "Where is it anyway?" He asks.

A bone-chilling grin came to his father's face. "Burned it." With that, he walked away. Felix's heart received punch after punch of that.

Burned it? He didn't change one bit!

It angered Felix. He and his mom were doing just fine without his homophobic feet in the household.

It was his fault they moved to Korea.

It was his fault he was made fun of.

It was his fault that Felix became afraid to talk.

Everything was his fault.

Nothing could go back to the same.

Felix could leave the house and go live on his own, but he didn't want to leave his mom.

Not after what happened last time.