III.

Iarann POV

I watched Scotch going to the dance floor, still absolutely amazed by what she just did.
"Woah that girl has an attitude..." Madman said, as soon the other three girls left us and joined Scotch to dance with. I nodded in agreement, still following Scotch's every movement with my eyes.
"Hey Iarann.  What's going on between you two?" Jimmybob asked me, grinning wickedly. "Why? I just helped her." Ignoring his stare, I reached into my pocket and dragged out my pack of cigarettes, putting one of these into my mouth and lightening it. "She is easy to be with, that's all." Madman huffed. "I never saw you so impressed by a girl." He was right. In my 43 years on this godforsaken planet I never really hit off with a girl like that.  Getting laid was easy. Every sweet-butt will do that with me. Even my first marriage was different. But Scotch was something else. Obviously no sweet-butt. I wanted to get to know her.
Jimmybob nudged my shoulder. "Is our great Irish bastard here head over heels for a small town girl?", he laughed. "Hey buddy don't worry- she seems cool. And she is Annie's friend. These chicks are crazy!" All three of us shared a laugh and decided to get more alcohol while the girls danced happily. 

Some time later

Scotch and the girls reunited afterwards with us at the bar, all of them glistening of sweat, but being happy as fuck. The girl with her long brown hair came back to my side, ordered a whiskey-cola. "Oh shoot me, I am dying in here... it's warm as fuck!" She stated and tried to cool off by fanning out with her hands. "Well bitch, get rid of that long sleeve! I know you're wearing a top underneath. Just pull it off and hand it to me, my handbag is big enough!" Sally ordered.
Oh now it gets interesting...
Scotch looked at her and smirked. "Yeah... sure...you just wanna see me showing off my boobs!" Sally rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows you have big tatas, free them girls now, silly!" I started laughing at that remark. Scotch looked at me funnily. "What's so funny Mister?" "Nuthin. Just listen to yar friend, she looks like she's goin to bite ya anytime soon if ya decline her order." Scotch shook her head. "You guys are my death sooner or later." And with that she took her drink, swallowed it whole and smacked the glass back on the bar. "Another one!", she hollered to Squirt, who eyed her dreamily. 
Then she turned around, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off, leaving her in a thin top.
My eyes almost fell out of my head at the sight of her.
Wolfwhistles erupted around us and Scotch flipped her hair back.
That girl will be my ruin. Her left arm totally covered in tattoos, her back the same. She turned around again and I could see that she got a chest piece tattoo as well.
"A lotta ink." She smiled at me. "Yeah, you can call me an addict... I can't help it, I just love tattoos."
Squirt handed her another drink, his eyes lingering way to long on her exposed skin. "Hey dumbass, didn't ya have any work to do? Ya better have or my foot will find ya scrawny arse of yas and will kick ya a second hole!"
Jealous? Me? Never.
Scotch giggled when Squirt hurried to get away from me. "That poor boy will have terrible nightmares because of you, Iarann."
"And I couldn't care less. He's not allowed to stare at innocent women when he is on duty." I growled.  Scotch came closer to me. The others chatting happily behind us, minding their own business. The brown-haired girl leaned onto me. "Why so grumpy, Iarann? Let the boy stare. He won't have any of this...", she whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. Stunned I looked at her. "Watcha doin lass?" "Dance with me..."
Scotch took my hand in hers and pulled me from my seat at the bar. "I can't dance for shite lovie..." "And I am getting drunk way to fast, so I say fuck it, let's do it anyway. "
The girl smiled at me and pulled me with her.
Scotch started dancing slowly as we stopped in the middle of the dance floor. I glanced around, not sure what she was expecting from me.
Then the song changed to a pretty familiar one. Danzig's "she rides" started playing and Scotch seducely swayed her hips. With halflidded eyes she came closer, still holding my hand. Without further realization my hands sneaked around her waist and I pulled her back even closer to me. Slowly I moved my body in sync with her, almost grinding on her.
My boys back at the bar and some others from our club hollered at me, but I couldn't care less.
Watching Scotch from that angle, watching her move with me, felt so right. I couldn't resist the urge to imagine her naked underneath me in the sheets. If we move in sync even there...
She was the perfect height for me, her body a big turn-on. Her curves were just perfect in my eyes. I never liked skinny and boney, always preferred my girl with a little more.
Abruptly the song ended and I had to control my breathing. Scotch turned around and smiled at me. "That was awesome, never say that you can't dance! Let's head back, I could use a drink right now." "Girl ya speak'n ma fuckn mind!" So we made our way back to the bar, where everyone was watching us but tried to do that oh so secretly. Shaking my head I grabbed two beers from behind the bar and handed Scotch one of them.
Taking a sip of my bottle I saw the Clubs VP and president approaching. "Hello ladies. Guys. The fight starts outside in five." Willy our VP grinned at me. "Iarann I didn't know you could dance. You should reconsider your choice of career.  Maybe you should go for a career as an exotic dancer..."
Scotch started laughing. "Lovie that ain't funny..." "Oh sure it is... And in all honesty- I would pay to see you!" She winked at me and rejoined her girlfriends. What the fuck?
Willy, Owl -our president -, Jimmybob and Madman snickered at me. Even Squirt laughed.
With my mouth standing ajar the guys clapped my back. "If she ain't a keeper, who else is...." Willy laughed. I just emptied my bottle in one go, causing the others to snicker even more.

I swear to God, that girl means trouble. And I am totally in for it.