VII.

Iarann's POV

I came back to the clubhouse after driving around for a hour, to clear my head.
Making my way to the common area,I could sense something was wrong.
"Heya, Jimmybob. What did I miss?"
"I don't know. Chapel is in 5, so I guess you just came back in time."
Nodding at his words, I went back to my room, getting a new pack of cigarettes and getting myself ready for chapel.
Nothing else to do, I directly went into the chapel, seated myself in my required seat. Lightening one of my fags, I waited calmly till everyone else  came in.
Our president Elliot "Owl" Walker came in last, closed the door and took his place at the govel.
"Thanks boys for that spontaneous meeting. But some shit is running down the river. Bear you have the word."
Markus "Bear" Smith, our road captain, cleared his throat. He was a big, bulky man, with an impressive black beard, big hands and an bulls neck. "The white pride supremacy harrassed one of our brothels. They jumped the housekeeper and threatened all the girls. I just got wind of this, because my wife works in the emergency room of the hospital, where the housekeeper was sent in. I couldn't talk to him till now, because he is still in surgery. Skye told me he is in pretty bad shape, a lot of dirty cuts, one of them probably will cost him his eye. His limbs got broken. She told me he looked like someone drove over his legs with a heavy car like a SUV or a Hummer. That poor man probably won't make it." I shook my head at Bears words.
"Willy and myself went to the brothel and we talked to the girls. They were in shock, obviously not in the state to work for now. Some of them have pretty bad bruises and cuts. Willy took care of these girls, none of them severely injured. But we found a note." He handed a piece of paper to our vize president William "Willy" Stevenson. "It says: Souleater MC stay out of red light business, leave town, or all your girls and wives will end the same way like poor Tucker, only worse."
After that all members were talking chaotically at the same time, angry and obviously pissed at those Nazi-motherfuckers.
Jim "Jimmybob" Monroe whistled loudly. "Guys calm down. We need to keep cool. Let's think about it. What could we do for retaliation? I mean they already fucked with our property. We know they are pretty big in the underground, dealing with crystal meth." I nodded in agreement.
"Aye, he's right. We shoulda extinguish one of their labs. That's tha only right thing to do." JC "Breaker" Crawford nodded vehemently. "And I know exactly what to do. Leave it to me setting their arses on fire."
"And they gotta ha' a very warm welcome with ma fists waitin for those boys." Everyone laughed at my words. "JC, you know where one of their labs is?", Owl asked. "Sure, a friend of mine used to work there. He is reliable. Don't worry. Or else he wouldn't be my friend." "All right. Then let's vote." The vote was unanimous. "Ok guys as soon as it is dark, we make our move. We meet up in 3 hours here to gather all our stuff. Govel dismissed."
We all got up from our seats and went our ways. Some were leaving immediately, others stayed and hanged around.
I took my cellphone back from the casket, all of our phones were in during a meeting and flipped it back on. No missed calls or new messages.
"Hey brother!", Bear hollered and approached me. "Heard you got yourself lucky?" I looked at him askingly. "Nah, I didna get laid if ya asking tha." "I didn't talk bout that... I heard you found yerself a little lady, with ole lady potential..." "I just met tha girl yesterday but we pretty much hit of right away." Bear chuckled. "Is she really a keeper?" "To early to tell, but she has potential." "Lucky bastard." He grinned widely and left me be.
After that kinda strange conversation I went back to my room, deciding to get some sleep before shit got real tonight.

2 hours later

A vehement knocking on my door woke me up. "Get up, sleeping beauty.  We're heading out in 45." Willy's voice echoed through my door.
"Aye, coming in a few." "Gotcha!"
Wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I hesitantly got up. Still fucking tired, I yawned and took my cellphone from the nightstand. Flipping it open, I saw that I had one new text message.

Scotch: Hey there. Just wanted to ask you if maybe you could come by after Josys bedtime. Then we could spend time together and stuff. Only if you like. No pressure here. C ya.

I smiled at her words and replied.

Iarann: Don't worry, still have some stuff to do. Will be late, darlin. But if ya want, I still could come by.

I laid the cell on my bed and made my way to the dresser. Pulling out my black clothes, I heard a familiar "bing" from my phone - another message.
Grinning like an idiot I read Scotchs reply.

Scotch: I am off tomorrow, so I don't give a flying fuck if it's late. But yeah.  It would be nice. Ok, don't want to interrupt anything important. Have fun and see you later. P.S. my spare key is underneath the ugly flowerpot next to my veranda. Please don't ring, otherwise Josy's going to wake up.

Iarann: Ok, love. See you later then. Take care. And say nighty night to Josy from me.

With that I got myself dressed in my black clothes, heading out front, rereading her messages.
Not really perceiving the environment, I just stood in the parking lot, when I received a picture of Scotch and her kid. Both throwing kissy-faces into the camera.
I smiled brightly and immediately saved the picture on my phone.
All of a sudden a couple of the guys were crowding me. All of them were laughing.
"What tha fuck...."
"Iarann got a soft side...", JC remarked.
"The chick already has your balls framed on her wall!", Crazy laughed.
"You're in this pretty deep...", Jimmybob grinned.
"Guys fuck ya all. Tha's not yar business! And gimme back ma phone asshole!"
JC took my phone, looking straight at the picture of Scotch and her kid. JCs eyes went wide. "Fuck Iarann, you already know her kid?" I just grabbed my phone. "So what. Ya lot have kids, too. Where's the problem?" "You guys just met!" "Dunno why we discuss tha at all! I guess we ha' something better to do!" I yelled at all of them. "Ma life, ma actions, ma problems. End of tha story."
And with that I grabbed 2 bags and put them into the van. "Can we go now ladies, or shall we put one some make up and paint our fingernails first?"