X.

3rd person POV

Scotch kept herself busy till noon, trying to be occupied for as long as she could. Her mother, the prospect and his girlfriend volunteered to take care of all the kids, so she didn't need to worry about her daughter all the time.
She set up with all the other girls in the clubhouse most of the beddings for the night, fixed dinner, cleaned up the bathrooms who needed some extra love and scrubbed the kitchen floor. Keeping herself busy helped keeping herself sane. She never had been on lockdown and she was afraid of what was going to happen. Or at least what could happen.
After hours of cleaning and doing shit, she decided it was time for a break. So  she sat herself on the floor, she currently had cleaned up, behind the bar, the only place noone was going to bug the shit out of her.
She took out her cigarette pack, lighting up a fag. "Gosh this is good.",she sighed exhausted. Deep in thoughts she styed like this for a couple of minutes, she didn't realize somebody was watching her. Breathing in the smoke of her cigarette, she felt herself calm down. Her nerves were blank. She sighed again. Thinking about Iarann, she wondered where he's been, because she hadn't seen him since the morning, when they came here. Taking another drag from the intoxicating smoke, she rubbed her temple. If Iarann would be here next to her it would be easier. Growling in anticipation, she laid her head in her neck, getting pissed at herself, thatbshe already was so attached to a guy she barely knew.

Suddenly a voice from above her, startled her.
"When ya make these sounds just by smoking a simple cigarette, then I honestly have ta ask maself two things. First what the fuck do ya smoke tha is so good and second do ya sound the same when I fuck ya?"
Scotch looked up and saw Iarann smiling devilishly down at her.
He was sitting on the bar, his legs crisscrossed, smoking a cigarette, too. He winked at her.
Scotch stayed put, inhaling another drag of her cigarette. Breathing out the hot smoke she looked at him. "Don't know what's with the cigarette, but I can assure you, that the sounds I make while fucking you would be something pretty different." Iarann grinned cockily. "Looks tha I ha' to find out for maself huh...." he said and jumped off the bar, sitting himself next to Scotch on the tiled floor.
"Anything interesting happening?" Scotch asked him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Iarann shook his head. "Nah. The only interesting thing here is ya." Scotch smiled. "Same at the housekeeping front." Iarann pulled her close. "Can't wait for some lonetime with ya, lovie.", he whispered to her temple and kissed her there softly. "Yeah me too. I know my mother takes care of Josy and stuff, but still, I am a little on edge, I am not used to so many  people crowded in a small place. It really is nerve wracking."
Iarann sighed "Aye, I know that feeling...."

"Hey lovebirds... since you two decided to hide behind the bar, would you hand me three beers?" A laughing Crazy hollered above our heads. "You two really look mushy down there.. ugh.... to much romance shit for me...." "Crazy boy we know ya are more into fuckin and burnin down the house. Give us some peace brotha!", Iarann got a little pissed. Scotch kissed the irish mans cheek and got up, giving the requested beverage to Crazy. "Take care of that leprechaun... he has the hots for you!" And with that he left.
Scotch just shook her head. "Leprechaun? Really? He even hasn't red hair - I shouldn't call you Crazy but Silly!", she yelled after Crazy, who just flipped her off. Still smiling, she turned to face Iarann, getting back to serious. "Hey, uhm... what about eating? Did you eat something today? You've been out the whole day. The Stew is still warm." Iarann sighed and got up too. He leaned in close to her, staring into her eyes. "Did you eat?" Scotch looked away. "Yeah. With Mom and Josy.", she answered, feeling a tad bit guilty for lying to him. She couldn't eat... not with everyone watching. Iarann looked at her, sensing something was off. "Hey, look at ma.", he said softly. Scotch turned again to him. "Is everything alright? Is something bothering you, except for the lockdown?", he whispered and gently stroked her forearm. Scotch took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Ya know, lovie, I can tell, when ya smile is fake. And this one, this is fake. Yar eyes aren't shining brightly like when ya're real happy." Scotch smile vanished in an instant. She nodded. "Yeah you're right. I don't know. I am happy being with you, but I don't know where this is heading. I have a kid. I need to take care of her, first of all, everyday...'', she said quietly. "Aye, I know. Anything else bugging you?" Scotch's eyes started to tear up. "Fuck... I swore to myself I ain't crying. Look at me now... I feel so fuckin stupid..." Iarann's expression went soft. "Oh lovie... come here." He hugged her tightly. "Ya know, I want to be there for ya. For yaself and tha kid of yas. I really wanna. I can't promise it'll be easy or sumthin, but I can try ma best, being there. I really wanna ha' this, Corallee. I am sick of fuckin around, with no purpose in life. I am ready to settle down. I want us.",he whispered into her ear, still holding her close.
Scotch loosened her grip around him a little, looking right into his eyes.
The chemistry between both of them was magnetic and more than just magic.
They drew attention of most the people standing nearby, when Iarann  pulled her close for a long and passionate kiss. Scotch locked her arms behind his neck, absolutely getting high from his kiss.
The club went silent around them and everyone just smirked at them.
Iarann and Scotch pulled away, smiling widely, when suddenly someone coughed.
Now fully aware of their surroundings, both of them looked around, seeing literally everyone watched them sucking face, both of them were shocked.
Some of the other MC members started shouting things like "Get a room!" "We wanna see more!" "Don't stop!" "That's porntube worthy!"
Scotch's face turned scarlett and Iarann just grinned and laid an arm around his girl. "I guess they like you." He said to her, more loudly than he intended to. "They wanna see me fucking you that's all...how embarrassing!" She murmured to his neck, where she tried to hide herself from the looks of all the others.
Iarann raised his voice. "Sorry to disappoint ya guys, but the show is over, we are not willing to expose more than tha from our love-life." Murmured complaints.
"At least ask her if she wants to be your ole lady, irish bastard!"
Iarann just shook his head at that remark. "Ya know, I am an irish scotsman, so watch yar tongue boy!"
Scotch tried not to giggle at Iarann's side, but she couldn't hold it in any longer. "Tha's not funny, darlin!" "Oh just shut up, Lennox!" And with that she kissed him again.
Everyone around laughed at that and yelled excitedly.
After the kiss Iarann watched Scotch. Still being in the middle of the attention of all his biker friends and family, he decided to risk something.
Without further thinking he climbed up the bar. Scotch watched him bewildered.
"Aye my friends and family! Canna ha yar attention again? Aye, I thought so. So. I ha to tell ya sumthin. Do ya see tha gurl here?" ,he pointed at Scotch. "Tha gurl is sumthin else. Tha's why I decided sumthin. Ya guys know me. I usually ain't build for some romantic bullshit and shite connected to tha. BUT. I swear to the bones of ma dead parents, this time I am in deep." He turned and faced Scotch, whose still looking at him shocked. "Corallee, Scotch. I wanna do this right. So... would you...." he held out his hand to her at this point. "... gimme tha honour to be ma ole lady?"
Stunned Scotch looked at him, until someone nudged her shoulder. "Kid you better listen to that man. Go!", her mother pushed her closer to Iarann. Scotch started smiling and took the irish mans hand. He pulled her up on top of the bar, grinning happily at her. Everyone applauded them.
"Never forget. Yar mine, ma ole lady.", Iarann stated proudly.
Scotch laughed and they shared a kiss.

Owl made his way to the bar, watching those two kids. He smiled at them. Being happy for Iarann, that he found himself someone decent, he leaned against the wall next to the bar.
"They make a cute couple."
Owl grinned and looked at the floor. "I thought you didn't want your daughter involved with any of my club brothers, Rosie.", he chuckled. "Yeah... but I guess I can't forbid it... and honestly it could have been worse..." "What are you talking about?" "Well she could have ended with you." Rosie smirked at Owl and winked at him. "Oh shut up old hag. I would have been a perfect match for your kid and you know that.", he laughed. Rosie laughed too. "Would be  a bit difficult though." "And what exactly?" "Screwing you behind my daughters back." Owl looked at Rosie amused. "Still into it?" "Never said anything else. Elliot we fuck now for what? 10 years?" Owl nodded. "Yeah I guess. Should we make it official, too?" Rosie shook her head. "Nah don't ruin their moment, hun." Owl smirked. "Then come here, love. Gimme a hug." Rosie smiled and leaned into Owls arms.