VIII.

Iarann's POV

Breaker, Crazy, Madman and myself were laying low in front of a small countryside house. Our informer lead us here and we checked out the place,  and he was right. This definitely was property of the white racist supremacy.

Crouching down behind some stones and bushes, we checked our equipment.
We already placed all the explosives around the house, just waiting for a sign from the others. 

After a while, Breaker nodded to us, that meant he got a message from the others. "Go." He whispered.
We grinned at each other and all four of us pushed the detonation buttons each one of us were holding down at the same time. 

The house exploded absolutely beautiful, with everything and everyone in it. The few guards, who were positioned outside, flew through the air, caused by the shock wave of the massive explosion.
All four of us grinned wickedly, when the rest of our brothers came out of the woods, finishing off the rest of the Nazi scum.

Victory was ours.

At least we blew up one lab and spat those bastards directly in their face.

Suddenly three white Van's appeared out of nowhere and about twice as many men as we were jumped out of the vehicles. All of them armed from head to toe.

Breaker hissed. "Brothers, I guess we have to fight our way out." Crazy grinned madly. "Oh I couldn't wish for more!" And Madman laughed. The other club members joined us at this point and we faced our enemy together. I just braced myself, getting ready for a dirty fight.

And then hell broke loose.

Around midnight

Scotch's POV

I was watching some random TV show, when I heard a noise from my front door. Warily I got up from my couch and went into the kitchen, lurking out of my window. A person all dressed in black crouched next to my veranda, rummaging around. Could it be him?
Then the person got up slowly, walking straight to my front door, unlocking it with my spare key.
I tiptoed from my kitchen to the hallway, absolutely unseen by the guy.  "Scotch? Where are ya?" I heard Iarann whispering. I couldn't see his face, the hallway barely lighted and his hoodie covering a part of his face.
"Right behind you stranger." I said out loud, smiling at his back.
Iarann jumped scared to death. "Corallee, never do tha again!" He breathed out and turned in my direction.
I took his hand in mine and led him to my living room, guiding him to my couch, letting him sit.
"Why this masquerade Iarann? First I thought you were a robber or something..."
Iarann looked down on the floor.
I could sense something was wrong. "Hey... what's going on?" I said quietly and softly stroked his hand.
That was the moment when he looked back at me and I could see his face.
"Fuck! W-what happened?" I pulled down his hoodie to fully see his face. With gentle movements I examined his face.
He had a black eye, a laceration on his temple, a nasty cut above his nose and a bloody lip. His knuckles were bloodied and the skin was scraped badly. Then I noticed blood on his clothes.
Iarann didn't say anything at all at this point.
"Fine if you won't tell, I don't mind, but please, come with me to my bathroom, I need to get you cleaned up and take care of those wounds. And I won't take no for an answer." With that I got up and left him behind on the couch. I made my way to my bedroom and into the bathroom attached to the back of my bedroom. Taking out my emergency kit, I heard steps behind me.
When I turned around, Iarann stood in the doorway of the bathroom.
"Sorry lovie. 'twas a bad idea coming here like this a-..." "Shut up, get rid of your clothes, at least the sweater and your pants, or the blood stains never come out."
Iarann looked at me surprised. "Gosh Iarann. I ain't afraid of no blood. That's my freakin' job every day at the hospital. Now do what I told you, so I can stitch you up."