V.

The next day

Scotch's POV

I woke up, not really feeling well, head spinning, my eyes swollen and my lungs screaming for fresh air.
What happened last night?

Feeling a comfy mattress under me and a soft blanket on top of me, I thought about, how the hell I got home. The last thing I could remember, was me sitting outside of the Souleaters MC, trying not to throw up. And Iarann. The handsome man. Smiling just at the mere thought of him, I snuggled deeper into the warmth of my bed and breathed in that familiar scent of Iarann's cologne.
Wait... Iarann's cologne? In my bed?

My eyes popped open in an instant and I sat myself up quickly, making my head spin pretty bad. "Ughhhhh....."
"There, there, lovie. Not so fast, ya gonna get dizzy!" Iarann's deep voice ringed in my ears.
I let myself fall back into the cushions, holding my head and opening my eyes slowly. "W-what happened?" I asked with a pretty wornout and groggy voice. Iarann chuckled. "Ya passed out in ma arms last night, I brought ya here, so ya could rest. Didna wanna disturb ya, so I spent the night in this comfy son of a bitch..." he pointed at the armchair he was sitting in, smiling at me.
"What time is it?" "About elevenish. Plenty of time, before ya need to be home for the little baby of  yas."
Shocked I looked at him. "How'd you know?" "Tha friend of yas... the little quirky one...she told ma, after I offered to bring ya home."
Nodding in confusion, I didn't know what to say or even what to think.
Iarann shifted in his seat, clearing his throat in the meantime.
"Don't worry. We dunno really know each other. Ya dunno have to spill ya whole livestory in one night." He sighed. "How 'bout we make a fresh start?" He smiled at me. I couldn't resist his smile and smiled back. "Ok. Hey, my name is Lennox Doherty, everyone calls me Iarann, I am 43 years old, born in Ire, raised in Scotland, I am divorced, I love to ride my harley and love me some good ol' booze. Obviously I canna dance, but thanks to tha alcohol I can and I don't mind yar having a kiddo." As soon as he said the last words, I couldn't resist the urge so I grinned at him. "Hi Iarann. Nice to meet you, again. My names Coralee Trammell, everyone calls me Scotch, I am 27 years old, never been married, but I have a 5 year old daughter. I am a nurse on part time duty, I used to ride a motorcycle, but it isn't working at the moment. I don't like to party that much, I am more the Netflix and chill kinda girl. I love me some good Rock and Metal music and I absolutely love concerts. Oh and, well, obviously I am totally into tattoos." Iarann laughed. "Aye. Tha last part, I can remember tha one. How many do ya ha'?"
"At the moment twelve. Do you have any?" Iarann nodded and sat himself up. "Wanna see?" "Yeah, why not."
He stood up and grabbed the hem of his long sleeve, pulling it over his head, leaving him shirtless. Several tattoos covering his skin, some club related, some not. "As ya can see, I ha' some." "I can tell. Excuse me being curious, but what does that one on your chest stand for?" A beautiful thistle in a cauldron was inked in black and grey over his left chest. "Just ma heritage. My Ire roots - the cauldron, and the thistle my childhood with the Scots." "It's beautiful. Good artwork." Iarann nodded at that. He sat himself on the bed in front of me. "Anything else ya wanna know?" Thinking about it, I looked at him. "I don't know... Yet I want to know everything about you, but otherwise I am afraid that you think I am nosey."
He didn't say anything at all on this, just stared at the opposite wall. "I coulda say the same 'bout ya. But....
Ya didn't say anything 'bout ma elder..." "Does that matter? I guess it ain't that important. Sure, you're older than me, but who the fuck cares?" I played with the blanket in  between my hands, getting a little nervous.
Suddenly Iarann pulled my chin up, so I had to look into his eyes. That's when I realized how near we were sitting to each other. "Sure about that? Am no easy man. Imma in a fuckn motorcycle club, imma comin with a back full of shite...", he whispered. "Who doesn't have a back full of bullshit to live with...'' Iarann just nodded slowly, still lifting my chin up. "Yar pretty. Ya could have anyone." "...I could... but maybe I don't want to..." For a moment we just stood still and stared at each other.
Then he leaned in and kissed me. It was just a light, innocent kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. 
When he leaned back, I smiled at him. "Sure ya wanna get this ride with ma?" "Hell yeah.", I whispered.
Iarann grinned at me and shook his head. "I warned ya, darlin'. But Imma kinda glad... now.... what 'bout breakfast? Oh and by tha way. Ya can have ma shirt, it looks good at ya." He winked at me.
Then and there I realized I wasn't wearing my own clothes. "Did you...?" "Nah, sorry, lovie, as much as I'd loved that, but it was the little friend of yas, who changed ya. She wanted to keep ya dignity." Sighing from relief, Iarann laughed at that. "Yar clothes are on the dresser, but like I said, keep ma shirt on."

A few minutes later

Iarann and myself got dressed pretty quickly and we were ready to head out into the common area. Iarann opened the door and turned around to me. "Hey... uhm... what is this... between us..now?" "Dunno..." "Is it ok for everyone ta know, or not?" "I guess.... Honestly I don't give a shit. As long as I am with you." He smirked and leaned in to peck my lips.
"Woah there... Did my eyes trick me, or was it my buddy Iarann kissing a girl in his doorway?", a loud male voice boomed from the hallway.
Iarann turned around to that guy. "Crazy, shove it!", he said grinning. "Buddy, this is ma gurl, and she's off limits. She's all mine." The guy called Crazy put up his hands in surrender. "If you say so. Hey girly, nice to meet you. I am the one and only Crazy." He stuck his hand out to welcome me. "Hi, I am Scotch." I told him, shaking his hand. Crazy looked at the both of us. "The Whiskey-sipping Irish man got himself a Scotch, can't believe it...." "Yeah I like ma beverage classy and not cheap!" Iarann retorted smugly. I grinned at the both of them and leaned slightly at Iarann's side. Without hesitation he put his arm around me. "Let's head up front for some breakfast and coffee, darlin'."
And with that he lead me to the common area, Crazy following us, still laughing about Iarann's retort.