Bloods and Bonds

🎃👻

"For the last time Jimin, I'm not going to find someone to feed on tonight." Taehyung groaned as he made his way back into the house.

 "Tae.. it's Halloween there's freakin vamps everywhere!" Jimin shouted and Taehyung just stared at him blankly

"Chim...I get that you're a human and don't really get the whole vampire thing but uh...someone slapping some plastic fangs and blood on their mouth does NOT make them a vampire.. and we don't feed on humans" He noticed the way Jimin quirked an eyebrow

"But...I'm sure there will be real ones too! Tae you've been lonely for awhile and I'm tired of those jerk vampires you've been bringing home" he pouted taking a seat next to his friend "and you're like REALLY pale, Tae..you need to feed"

Taehyung smiles at Jimin, it was three years ago when he finally opened up to his best friend about the truth of who he is and the way Jimin has relentlessly stood by his side and educated himself in all things vampire is so damn endearing to him.

"I'm just waiting for my sire Chim. As soon as I find them there'll be no more random vamps and my skin will regain its shimmer...I promise" he says sweetly and notices the sad smile Jimin tried to offer up.

"I love you Tae...I've just read some scary stuff y'know? I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

 "And nothing will! So c'mon, I promised we'd go out tonight and you're going to LOVE the costumes Hobi picked out for us" he grinned

🎃👻

Taehyung should've known better, really, than to come out whenever he's so weak. So desperate to feed. Ah these days are difficult, the older he gets, the more blood it takes to be satisfied. He catches a glimpse of someone from across the way.

This person is every bit of the word enticing. Pretty pale skin with curled black locks over his eyes, meanwhile he can notice an undercut at the back of his neck.He notices the persons body language. The way the move fluidly as they speak.

Taehyung can't peel his eyes away, he just can't. And then the man looks over at him and Taehyung has never felt so thirsty in his entire life.Both literally and figuratively, because the moment the man's eyes lock with his own he sees flickers of red in the other.

That glow. He knows it, could never forget it. Those are the eyes of a vampire. Just for a moment, Taehyung forgets about the promise he made and is about to go approach the man whenever a very tipsy Jimin stumbles back into his arms.

A loud hiccup goes off in his ear and Taehyung has to place his hands on Jimin's waist to still him. He looks back over and sees that the handsome vampire is gone and groans but realizes it's probably a good thing. He'd feel deep regret being with someone other than his sire.

🎃👻

"So Tae.." Jimin quirks up as he sees Taehyung downing his fifth bag of blood from the blood bank. "What's a sire anyway? You never told me that and I don't see anything in my books" 

Taehyung sighs before he makes his way to Jimin, "it's gonna sounds crazy okay?"

Jimin snorts at that "you're LITERALLY drinking blood with a fucking straw, doesn't get any crazier than that doll" and Taehyung chuckles because he's right.

"A sire is someone you are bonded too. There are different reasons to be sired to someone, but for me it happened because they turned me."Taehyung's body shivers at the memory and he blinks back the tears threatening to spill.