🔞🔞Blurred Lines - Vkook 🔞🔞

//header image is the screenshot from my twitter @WinterBearGCF which is the home for all of these little stories and more ❤️

//just a reminder this is a TopTae fic but I think all enthusiasts could enjoy.

|||

If there's anything, Jeongguk knows it's that Kim Taehyung is a force to be reckoned with.

Made his stamp in their industry at such an early age and rivals even himself—partially why he's found himself so enamored with the man who's office sits adjacent to his own.

Still, he keeps his space.

Has kept his space for a painfully long amount of time, never crossing the line into temptation.

Despite the many opportunities to do so. Take the first office celebration for example, Taehyung had lingered near his side all night.

They're co workers after all. One the CFO and one the COO. Kim Namjoon's company would fall through the cracks without Taehyung and Jeongguk by his side.

They both know this. When they were introduced, it was obvious. Their eyes lingered equally as long and Jeongguk has never been one to shy away from his desires.

Still, they never crossed the line. Even if they shared too many drinks that night at the celebration and walked each other to their cars so close they may as well have linked arms.

Never crossing the line.

When you've worked closely with someone for a long time, you learn their quirks.

Their needs and what makes them tick. Jeongguk knows very well that Taehyung hates coffee and all things bland. He loves fine art and hates dishonesty more than anything in the world.

So it's with genuine humor in his voice that he escorts yet another potential investor to the elevator.

The problem with working for the most sought after entertainment agency in all of Korea, is that they get this often.

Too many snakes trying to weasel their way into this world. Taehyung doesn't take his role lightly.

Being the Chief Organizational Officer is a large boot to fill—he does so incredibly well. Jeongguk has watched him manage all of the happenings for this company seamlessly and his admiration for Taehyung just keeps growing.

One of their artists, Hoseok. Has been meeting with Taehyung repeatedly. His debut is soon so his calendar is filling up quicker than he can keep up with.

Jeongguk has seen the fierce Taehyung, the devilish Taehyung, the Taehyung that's stubborn and hell bent on getting his way—the Taehyung he sees with the IDOL's is so different though.

He's soft and gentle. Treats them like people and not just an object to bring in fame and fortune. He learns this when he hears Hoseok having a break down one night.

It's late, the entire building empty save for janitorial staff and them. He hears Hoseok's concerns about the debut.

The controversy surrounding his album and some tracks within it. He sounds terrified, despite being one of the most promising artists they have debuting this year.