🔞🔞 Love is War 🔞🔞

He's been fighting an internal battle for a very long time. Ever since the day the universe decided to test his patience and make Kim Taehyung his dorm mate.

They saw it coming, as the group of 7 moved into their new place—seeing as Jeongguk and Taehyung were always together anyway. It made sense to room them together.

And the first few months were fine. Truly. Whenever they slept in their beds at the end of the night all was good and normal. Tolerable.

Oh but then somehow, he doesn't really remember how it happened but they started to share a bed.

Innocently, simply taking up two sides of one mattress. He didn't mind, it helped Taehyung sleep better so of course he was willing.

Taehyung got the miraculous idea one day that they should order a king size bed, so that they weren't cramped on the full sized one anymore.

Jeongguk thought this was a GREAT idea.

So they did.

Ordered a wonderfully large and soft bed to replace the two fulls in their room. When the hyungs asked, Taehyung simply explained "I like to hug when I sleep and Jungoo likes to be hugged. This is why we're BESTFRIENDS."

Ahhh, there it is. The bane of Jeongguk's existence. An 11 letter word that has the power to ruin his life every time it leaves a certain pair of heart shaped lips.

After some time though, maybe another month. Taehyung didn't want to hold Jeongguk as he slept anymore, he wanted to be held. Which was alright, I mean Jeongguk has only been insanely attracted to Taehyung since he was 13 years old. How would he ever say no to the opportunity to have this gorgeous man in his arms.

And so they do. Every night.

Taehyung crawls into bed and curls over facing the left hand side, Jeongguk slides in right behind him. Fully embracing the big spoon role as he throws an arm and a leg around Taehyung.

Jeongguk's been fighting an internal battle for a long time. Because he's so crazy about Taehyung and the other has no idea.

No idea the way his voice sends butterflies to Jeongguk's stomach.

No idea the way Jeongguk's heart sings everytime they touch.

NO IDEA the way Jeongguk wants to /touch/ him, hold him properly, kiss him.

And Taehyung really has no idea of any of this as he shifts in his sleep, leaning the top half of his body forward a little and the bottom half back more. Rubbing right against Jeongguk's crotch and leaving Jeongguk with a problem he can't handle laying in this bed.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Believe it or not Jeongguk does survive the happenings of that night. So what if he had to jerk off in the bathroom. Imagining what it'd be like if he didn't leave the room, if he had the luxury of grabbing onto Taehyung. Kissing him, grinding their bodies together, getting immersed in the feeling of being together. God Jeongguk wishes he could have such things. But he can't which is why he gets off to the thought.

Some more time passes and well Jeongguk's internal battle is a full fledged war. Between the logical, scared side of him and the desperate, bold side of him.

He and Taehyung have gotten closer. They cuddle more than just at bedtime now. Sometimes on the couch, or in a chair when there aren't enough seats for all 7 of them. In the car. Really anywhere that Taehyung wants cuddles, Jeongguk gives him cuddles.

And he knows it means nothing to Taehyung because if Jeongguk is ever busy or not available, whenever he comes back he just sees Taehyung cuddled up to one of the other guys. Yeah that hurts.