🔞Royals (Vkook)🔞

"Ah Taehyung-ah! You're finally here! Come quickly, you need to be introduced to the new commander. He will be taking over Knight Jung's duties within the palace."

Taehyung nods at his father and turns immediately to meet the knight, though he wasn't expecting to feel all of the oxygen leave his lungs.

"Your Highness" he kneels "I look forward to serving under you"

And Taehyung's cheeks flush because he looks forward to that too. Saves himself from making a fool by smiling at the man "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir—"

"Jeon.. Jungkook." He's up immediately and Taehyung finds it endearing how seriously he is taking to the meeting, Knight Jung could learn a few things from this one.

"I'll be seeing you around, Jeon" he winks and is off. Tries to peak a glance to see if his wink had any effect on the knight but finds nothing.

Stoic shell of a man.

Thinks he's going to have a really great time breaking into him—er, uh, his personality.

*•.

It's been a week and nothing. Taehyung honestly thought it'd be a bit easier to get Commander Jeon to loosen up but he isn't budging at all.

Taehyung isn't an idiot. He knows damn well that he's a very attractive man and okay, maybe he considers that Jungkook may not be interested in men...BUT there has been one instance.

It was tiny, minuscule in the grand scheme of life but it's all that the crowned prince has to run with right now and he's clutching onto it tightly.

It was two days ago, he had to be fitted for the upcoming ball. Seeing as the royal tailor has been incredibly busy at her shop he had to go into town.

Which means protection. Naturally the Commander Jeon has to accompany him. Taehyung being the mischievous man that he is, got fully clothed in the new attire, except he didn't button the shirt, at all.

Didn't fasten the button on the pants either so they drooped a bit, exposing the waist line of his briefs and the entire expanse of his chest and abdomen was in full view of the knight.

"Is this shade of red /really/ doing it for me?" He asked, innocently. Doing a little spin for the commander whose face was as red as the suit jacket and turned away immediately, nearly fell over.

Flustered.

Gay panic.

Yes.

He can work with this.

"I think it compliments your skin tone well, your highness." He choked out and Taehyung nodded with a happy noise, retreating back to the room.

Seeing as he already had chosen the suit with the black sequins but it was less of a show.

*•.

"Taetae!"

"Jimin-ah! Old man finally let you leave the palace for an hour?" He teases as his best friend and prince of the neighboring kingdom approaches.

"Yes only to tell you I can't make it to the ball. Have some affairs in the western territory"

"Ah it's going to be boring anyway, they're just parading some princes and princesses in front of me. Nothing new" he shrugs, eyes scanning the foyer for a certain commander.

"So you gonna tell me who the fucking smoke show out front is?" Jimin asks, teasing glint in his eye that Taehyung bites down immediately

"Nu-uh, off limits Chim. That one's mine"