Weak

I constantly wrung my fingers through my tangled hair, sighing and pulling harder when I reach a knot. "Babe you're pulling out your hair" Mini said from the driver's seat. "I'm used to it" I replied without thinking and continued. We pulled up to a red light and Craig removed my hand from my hair. "Doesn't matter you're hurting yourself and me and the boys hate to see it" "lights green" I said pushing the moment to the side. Craig sighed and continued driving. I took the spare scrunchie from my bag and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

/ Craig
:You
/(n/n) what happened?/
Craig's question caught me off guard
:What do you mean mini:
/babe why did you put up with his abuse for so long/
Why did I put up with it for so long?
/You used to beat us up if we stole a fry, what changed/
I laughed a bit.
:What happened to crisps:
Craig laughed too.
/being in America with the guys have been waxing on me/
My smile suddenly dropped.
:But to answer your question, it was out of fear. Everyone was leaving my life too fast for me. Of course I knew I'd always have you guys but you got other problems to deal with:
/But we'd still help/ Craig interrupted
:Craig I don't like to take advantage of others kindness. I love you guys to hell and back and trust you with my lives, but it's not that simple. I'm not that courageous. Trust me if I was, his ass would have been dumped way before he could hit me.:
I started wiping a stray tear from my eye.
:But I couldn't, I craved human interaction. Even if was the bad type I craved it.I'm just weak.:
/And what's wrong with that/
:huh: I questioned
/being weak, what's wrong with it. I'm weak for the boys, for you, for most of my subscribers. I'm weak but not in a bad way. Cause sometimes you need to be weak to be strong/
Mini held my hand lightly as we pulled up to the doctors.
:Maybe you're right, maybe you are:
I turned my gaze to the office.
:You're going in with me right:
/no bitch I'm just gonna leave you and drive back to the house. Of fucking course I'm going with you! I gotta protect my baby/
:alright just don't, don't leave me:
My voice was close to a whisper I wouldn't have thought Mini heard me until he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead
/never/

His voice was soft and I almost caved into his touch, but I didn't because he had the others. He doesn't need more. He pulled away and gave me a light smile. I returned it. "Let's get this show on the road." I yelled pushing open the door. Craig chuckled doing the same.

          Somehow while we walked into the building Craig slipped his hand in mine. I didn't really mind it his skin was a soothing factor in it's own. Craig brought me to the receptionist. "Hello we're checking in for (Y/N) (L/N)." Craig said rubbing smoothing circles into my skin. "And you are" the receptionist asked. "I'm Craig, one of her best friends." Craig replied. "Alright you're in room ten the doctor will be there momentarily." The receptionist said and Craig led me to the work room.

The room was pretty normal. Dull eggshell walls. Light blue equipment. The table you lay on. All of it made me anxious. Craig helped me onto the medical table before taking a seat less than a foot away from me. His fingers traced small circles on my hands.

         "Knock, knock" the doctor announced knocking twice on the door. She was a blonde, probably in her early 40's. "You're (y/n) right" the doctor said  looking at me. I nodded not really wanting to use words. "I'm Dr. Livia. I'm just here to make sure you don't have any big injuries and to make any ounce of physical pain go away" she stated kindly looking down at me.

          "Okay so let me see that eye real quick. Do you have any medical allergies?" She asked placing light touches over my eye trying to access the damage. "No" I answered verbally looking towards Craig and giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Great" she exclaimed pulling out a cream from the cabinet and brushing it over my eye and cheek. "I recommend you put this cream on any other bruises you have. I already sent a prescription to the pharmacy. She then observed the rest of my body quickly. She nodded. "No major wounds but I recommend you keep her on bed rest" she said to Craig. He nodded towards her with intent.

"Alright then, anything else I should know." The doctor asked. "Can I get a detailed copy of what you checked today? I'm trying to keep the person who did this far away." Craig asked. "I'm sorry, I'm only allowed to give her the medical records then if she wishes she can give it to you." The doctor responded. "Then can I get it. If you could, could you also email me a copy." I requested. "Sure" the doctor replied typing away at the computer in the corner. "The receptionist should give you the file when you leave. I hope you two have a good day. You are the most cutest couple, I've seen so far." The doctor said. I blushed red, breath caught in throat. Craig went slightly pink. "Thank you" Craig told the doctor before wrapping his arm around my waist helping me off the table.

Craig walked me to the front where we checked in with the receptionist. "Here are your documents, have a nice day you two" she said giving us the papers. "Thank you" Craig and I replied. Craig led me out and to the car. We hop in and Craig pulls out his phone. It was buzzing. He pressed answer and put it on speaker.

-you
:mini
( caller
:Hi Brian
(Mini hurry the fuck up, you got dinner duty with Tyler today
:I forgot: mini groaned
-hi Brian
(Hi sweets. How was the doctor?
-The doctor was nice. I didn't have too many injuries
(Craig
:Bed Rest and ointment, which reminds me is Tyler fine with starting without me. I have to get her medicine from the pharmacy
(You're gonna have to do a lot of sweet talk
:I know
(See you guys when you get back, Evan wants to record uno
-Good luck Brian
(I have skills I don't need luck
-we'll see about that
Craig hung up and we made our way to the mansion.