Take my hand

After eating the boys insisted that all of us should sit in the living room. I somewhat expected some of them to grab a couple controllers from the table and or pull up Netflix for a movie but they all sat down. Not a single device in hand, the only sounds coming from the gentle rumble of the heater and the shuffling of the boys clothes. Immediately I became nervous of the lack of noise. "Hey (y/n) can we have some real talk" Craig said deciding to take the lead. "Of course" I replied straightening my position on the couch.

"So obviously we joke and play around a lot, but as you noticed within recent years we got a lot closer than we used to be" Craig spouted and I nodded in rely. "And you know how we're in a polyamorous relationship?" Craig asked. "I knew it, I'm invading your relationship! I knew I should of went with the hotel." I jumped . "What no!" Craig immediately replied face burning red. " We love you basically" John interrupted from behind Craig. "In a romantic sense. We really want to include you in our relationship." Ohm chimed in. "Yeah it be pretty great besides kisses on the cheek we could get kisses on the lips" Marcel mumbled. "And you know sex" Swagger added. I looked at the boys talking trying to take in their words.

'They love me' the words flowed in my head. 'Do I love them?" the question echoed lightly in my head. First I met Craig in Secondary school. I decided to watch one of my brother's rugby games. That's when I saw Craig running his scrawny ass across the field. After the game was done my mom forced my awkward self to give the team water bottles. Mini had been nice deciding to help me carry the 20 or so water bottles. After that we started talking about video games and that lead him to telling me about his YouTube channel. Then it became a weekly thing were we'd just chat on the rugby field after practice.

Soon that led me to meeting Brian and Nogla who were friends with lovers with Craig at the time. Meeting them and hitting it off we decide to go to Pax together where I met Vanoss, Wildcat, Lui, Brock, and Panda. After that they just all started dating. It was around that time that Oliver and I got together. Around that time my boys moved off to America to live together. The next year I went to Pax to see the boys and met Fitz, Smii7y, Swagger, and Kryoz. They were recently added onto the relationship and were so excited to meet the boys best friend. They convinced me to move to America with Oliver and the rest history.

'Of fucking course I have feelings for the boys! They've been with me through thick and thin. They've seen me cry, they've seen me bleed, they've made me smile, they make me laugh, they've held me up, I've held them back. Although wouldn't it be too soon to dive into another relationship. My feelings would seem shallow then. Am I willing to put my heart in their hands? Am i willing to let them break me apart to build me back up'

"Yes" The word barely left my lip as I looked up to the men I love. Their words halted as and they all stared directly at me . I felt water drip onto my tangled hands. I realized that some tears might've escaped. "I love you non-platonically. I love all of you . If you didn't know before, I hope it shows now. Now get over here and hug me before I take back my confession." Lui was the first to approach me by squealing in his squeaker voice and running into my arms. "My dreams have finally come true!" Lui squeaked. Everyone slowly piled in. "Does this mean I could get that kiss now" Marcel smirked. I smooched his nose. "Hope that satisfies you for now Marcel" I grinned watching his cheeks slightly redden.

Next few chapters small group dates with maybe a few rated R moments . They finally confessed yay! From here on the story gets a bit interesting. Vote and Comment.

Today's question

What country are you from?

I'm full on american.