Garter Belt

Ohm wrapped his arms around my waist as he bought his games. I just leaned on him still feeling in this somewhat fuzzy state. "Alright I guess we could go home"Tyler announced gaining my attention. "I need to go to one more store" I said looking up. "Where" Lui asked in his adorable squeaker voice. "There" I pointed towards the Victoria Secret diagonal to us. "Oh" Lui replied face going red with blush.  "You don't have to go in." I said to the guys. "Oh no, I wanna pick stuff for you" Swagger retorted. "Yeah" John smirked. "Suit yourselves" I shrugged walking into the store.

         Immediately I opened a drawer and pulled out a plain black boxer panties with the Victoria Secret Logo out as well as the white alternative. I placed it in my shopping bag I bought a black and white lace bra that kinda went with it. Swagger then pulled me over to him. "What about this doll" Eric said gesturing towards a garter belt on a model. "Who would I wear it for" I asked rolling my eyes. "Me of course, and the guys can have different colors. I particularly like this nude one." Swagger replied holding it up to me. " next thing you guys will be buying me thongs" I muttered. "As if we haven't already" Cartoonz called turning back to the underwear.

After gaining a selection of appropriate underwear and a bikini I paid for my things. The guys soon followed after with their own bags, some with clothes for me, perfumes, and some kinky underwear. "Wow what a slut, look at how many guys she's fucking" I heard a girl whisper to her friend. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a look that says i want your attention. I bit my tongue wanting so badly to roast her blonde hair until it turned chestnut. "She doesn't even look that appealing, she looks like a fish out of water." The blonde said. Okay that's it. I brought my hand gently to my mouth and giggled. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't remember where and when I asked for your opinion. Last time I checked you are supposed to recycle plastic so why don't you bury yourself in that bin love. Also I'm pretty sure the reason why your boyfriend is as the lake with friends so much is because the fish. feels. better." I snapped in this oh so sweet voice. "You bitch" she lunges at me. I quickly wrapped my hands around her torso pinning her arms to her sides and giving her a hug. "I recommend not starting a scene because on top of me having my boys to back me up on you  starting this, you also tried to assault me. If you don't want charges you're gonna take yourself as far from me as you can get. OKAY BESTIE!"I spoke into her ear. She scoffed shrugging me off and walking away with her friend trailing behind her.

         "I was not in the mood to deal with a cunt" I growled tiredly. "Doll" Brian's voice snapped me out of my angered daze. "Hmm?" I hummed out looking towards him. He had a frown on his face as well as most of the boys. I glanced a them questioningly. "We'll talk about this when we get home" his voice was calm and smooth. I'm in trouble. I picked up my bags gently nodding in his direction. I walked in the middle of the guys and we made our way to the cars.

This time I was in the car with Smii7y, Kryoz, Swagger, and Fitz. Fitz decided to drive, Swagger claimed the passenger seat, and the others were in the back with me in the middle. My mind was still fuzzy and I was playing with the rings on John's hands. "Hey flower, you up for editing. We got new footage that seems to be good. The guys also say they miss you." Fitz said. "Yeah, just send me the material and I'll edit it down for you." I replied yes never leaving John's hand. I heard a coo and the snap of a camera but I didn't care at the moment. I pulled off the ring from John's pinky finger. I tried to fit it over my finger but it was too big. I then pulled out his hand and placed mine on top lacing my fingers through his and leaning into his side. I closed my eyes and rested there.