Don't

Approaching the house John gently shook me. In my daze I looked towards Smii7y and raised my arms letting out a whine as the light hit my eyes. "You're lucky your cute" Smii7y sighed picking me up bridal style. I buried my head into his chest just trying to get a bit more eye rest. "You hungry flower" Fitz asked. I shook my head in Smii7y's neck.

"Should we postpone it" I heard mini ask. "Yeah I think it'd be the best decision" Brock sighed. "Well I don't know about you but I'm snuggling with baby" Smii7y claimed kissing the crown of my head."No fair" Swagger whined. "You can cuddle with us too loser" Smii7y teased. Swagger cheered as he followed us to Smii7y's room. Smii7y's room was kinda small but I loved it. In the corner there was a desk with his recording equipment, on the right there was a big shoe rack, and right in the center was a queen sized bed. Swagger quickly took off my shoes. Smii7y placed me in the middle of the bed and I let out a small whine of discontent.

"A second baby, we just need to take off some things" Smii7y assured. I crawled under the sheet shuffling out of my skirt and throwing them to the side. My leather Jacket came off soon afterwards. All I was left in was my tube top and my boy shorts underwear. "God has praised my eyes today" Swagger said looking at the pile of clothes I threw on the floor. "Smii7y baby can I have one of your shirts." I asked kindly. "Sure" he replied tossing me on of his shirts from his drawer. I pulled off my tube top and put the shirt on, unclipping my bra once the shirt was in place. "Y/N, Y/N" Swagger tsked. I rolled my eyes as he climbed in the bed.

"Swagger toss me your phone" Smii7y called plugging his phone in the charger. "Ayy Yeet" Eric replied tossing his phone. Smii7y caught it and plugged it in the second charger. "What about you baby" Smii7y asked. "Toonz confiscated it" I replied. "He probably forgot you give it to you, I'll get it later I'm sleepy" Jaren said climbing into bed. "Mhmm" I lazily smiled as Eric wrapped his arms around my waist. I was taken by surprise as he pulled me on top of him. Jaren scooted over time me draping an arm around me and Eric. Swaggers fingers ran through my hair and I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys I don't know how much longer we can keep this secret" "Yeah we all love her" "I think we should tell her" "After dinner tonight then" "All opposed" "Who's cooking tonight anyway" "Marcel and Ohm" "Cool fried chicken" "Hey that's racist" "Then what were you going to make" "Baked chicken, covered in flour" "mhhmm"