Hexes and exes

The next morning I woke up a little late in a t-shirt and sweatpants that was shyly given to me by Evan. I changed out of it quickly and into a white t-shirt with a black bomber jacket and of course my signature black ripped skinny jeans that shaped my ass like a model.
           "Hoochie mama get your ass out here!" Delirious shouted from the other side of the door. I opened the door realizing it was unlocked while I was changing although I didn't really care because that one time at the pool they saw almost everything. Delirious stood there in his classic blue hoodie and a mask covering his mouth. He stood there with a muffin in his hand. "Morning Jon" my voice was breathy and horse. "Teddy bear" he squealed squishing me into a hug. Kryoz walked out his room across from mine and threw me a duffel bag. "Thought you'd need it" he claimed before walking back in. "Bye Kryoz" I called after him. "That's not my name " he replied slipping into the room. "I swear you guys keep every embarrassing thing I do on tab" I muttered.

            "You think you got it bad" Del asked rolling his eyes. "Shhhhhhhhh let me have my moment" I said pushing my finger against his mask. Apparently he forgot he had a mask on and tried to bite it. I laughed as I bolted down the stairs. "Come back hoochie" Del yelled. I ran into Luke with a grunt. "Save me Luke" I cried hopping onto his back. "Okay baby" he chuckled fixing me more comfortable on his back. Del ran in trying to pluck me off Cartoonz back. "Nooooo" I whined like a child. He pulled more. "Nooooooiiooo" I cried. "Lirious I'm on her side" Cartoonz announced. "Fine, here's your muffin hoochie" he sighed handing me a chocolate chip muffin. I nodded and grabbed the muffin, eating it while still on Toonz back.

Toonz started walking out the door as Delirious grabbed a hatchet and hooked it on his waist. "You are not killing Oliver" I glared at Jonathan. "I won't but it's a nice persuader." Jon sighed. Toonz managed to pry me from his back and get me in the backseat much to my distaste. "Stop being a Whiney bitch" Toonz complained. "Offensive" I gasped. "I'm a whiney slut, big fucking difference" I added. I saw Toonz roll his eyes from the drivers seat. I pulled out my phone deciding to text someone.

Y/N: if I jump off a cliff in Australia does that make me falling or flying

Wildcat: Y/N what the fuck!

Mini: Babe we do not ask these questions

Swaggersouls: I guess you'd be doing both

Y/N: but that'd mean if I'd fall off a cliff in America it would be the same

Y/N: I'm willing to test that theory

Kryoz: Babydoll I dare you to say that again

Y/N: 😑

Y/N: ......

Swaggersouls: don't do it babs

Smii7y: John stays true to his words y/n

Y/N: I am willing to jump off a cliff to see if I would fall or fly in Australia!

Mini: le gasp

Smii7y: oh no

Wildcat: 🤯

Fitz: no little nugget

Kryoz: .............

Kryoz: Babygirl......

Kryoz: watch your back😈

Y/N: Babyboy you should watch your's 😎

Fitz: fuck she just did that