Different Feels Good

Relief. It felt like I was drowning in fresh air. The tension in my muscles collapsed and I was left with a sense of euphoria. The boys had always been a safe space for me but the fact that my growing emotions for them were reciprocated made it all the more exhilarating. The concept of Oliver didn't matter anymore. It was never love between us anyways. I found love in the people I considered to be forbidden. The men who I have sworn off due to their apparent love in each other only to find out they wanted me for a long ass time.

The hug moved into a big cuddle pile on the couches and floor. I was cuddled into Cam's side on one of the beanbags. I had been passed around every couple of minutes by the boys. Deadpool played on the telly and there was the frequent laughter of the boys after certain jokes. Cam leaned down and placed another kiss on my head. I noticed that although the movie was playing most of us were just settling in the bliss of being together. The time was late and my eyes were starting to get heavier. The movie shut off and the credits rolled. Although the movie shut off and the boys were definitely tired they still lingered.

"Alright how we doing this boys" Nogla interrupted the silence. "How bout spin the bottle? Then whoever the bottle lands on can do it" Lui suggested. "Feeling lucky boys" Tyler claimed holding up two empty beer bottles. "Since there's too many people lets do two groups" Tyler added. In my confusion Fitz whispered in my ear. "they just want to see who get's to ask you to be their cuddle buddy for the night"

They sat in two groups. Smii7y and Swagger sat out since they took a nap with me earlier. Although they continuously complained. In the end Kryoz and Mini won. Immediately after winning Craig swiftly picked me up in a bridal style position. "Craig! Put me down!" I exclaimed hitting his chest lightly. "The princess shall not use her feet tonight!" Craig announced in an exaggerated voice. "Goodnight boys" I sighed as Craig started walking towards his room. "Goodnight (Y/N)" The guys chanted. John apparently went to his room to get change real quick so my guess was that we were staying in mini's room for tonight. Mini's room was one of the larger ones cause he frequently showed his face in videos. He had a green screen in the corner that he would bring out when making videos. His recording equipment left of the bed. His bowling pin son stood on the bedside table and a couple of old photos stood on the wall.

"Who took that one?" I asked pointing to the photo of us carrying waters on the first day we met. "Mom did. She said that she took the picture cause she thought you would be someone special. Mom's never wrong." Craig grinned before placing me down on his bed. "I have to see mama ladd again." I smiled looking around. "She'd love that. She's always been talking about you" Craig said as he took of his shirt. I blushed as I hid my face under the covers. Craig gave out a breathy laugh seemingly amused by my embarrassment. "Don't worry babe, you can look all you want. I'm yours now." Craig voice showed mischief. "Looking hot Craig" I heard John's voice. I could hear the smooch of wet lips parting before footsteps were sounded walking closer to me.

The covers were pulled from my weak grip and John's face showed from the opening. "Hi" I awkwardly smiled. "Hi babygirl" he grinned, pale blond hair falling into my face. "Are you gonna let me in?" he questioned lifting his eyebrows. "Password please" I asked slyly. "Aww dang let me think" he said sweeping his hands through his hair. He grinned making my stomach flip in ways it never did before. It happened so quickly I had no time to react. John flipped the covers off me and kissed my lips. My eyes widened before closing at the sensation. The kiss lasted maybe 15 seconds but it felt like an hour. John pulled away leaving me in a daze. "I think you broke her" Mini chuckled crawling into bed. "I'd do it again if I could always get this reaction" John retorted crawling in on my other side. I buried my head into Mini's chest as my face burned red. "Aw baby it's not that bad" John teased. "you're mean" I whined snuggling closer to Craig. "You love it" John grinned snuggling into me. I reached out and grabbed John's hand. "Night guys" I grinned as I fell asleep. "Night babe" "Goodnight princess"