Bedtime snuggles

Katsuki had a problem. He was watching Izuku eat the fluffy pancakes he had ordered the chef to make for him, and he heard the Omega release a small moan everytime he took a bite. Fuck.. he's testing me now... Izuku knew damn well what he was doing, he wanted the Alpha that kidnapped him to suffer. A boner and the resistance of fucking him would be payback enough to the Omega, he just hopes it doesn't go south and he ends up getting knotted right there on the dining table. He let out a particularly loud moan with the last bite, watching from the corner of his eye as the Alpha tensed. He suppressed the urge to laugh at the blondes' pitiful attempt at hiding the growing tent in his pants, wanting to make the Alpha before him embarrassed, but stopped himself. He couldn't let him know he was doing it on purpose, it was more fun if he didn't know.

Maybe he'll know not to kidnap just any Omega he wants, He flinched at the contact of Katsuki's hand on his face, resisting letting any fear show on his face. On the inside, though, he was freaking out. Oh no! Is he going to try to mate me!? Oh god!! What have I done!?

"You have syrup on your lip, let me help you.." The Alpha spike calmly. Izuku didn't have time to process what was happening, before Katsuki's lips crashed onto his own, his eyes widening at the new sensation. He tried to push him away, Katsuki grabbing his hands to stop him from doing so. After a few moments, Izuku gave in. He parted his lips slightly, just enough for Katsuki to slip his tongue in, which he gladly did with no hesitation. With one hand still holding Izuku's hands, Katsuki snaked his other down the greenete's waist, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer. The Alpha soon released one of Izuku's hands, who wrapped it around the back of his neck to deepen the kiss, Katsuki was surprised by his actions, but didn't think much about it, smiling against the Omega's lips. He continued to passionately kiss the smaller male, not even taking notice as Izuku's other hand fell from his grasp. The freckled boy opened his eyes, while Katsuki still had his closed, running his hand over the prideful blonde's neck, searching for his pressure point.

Once finding it, he pressed down, a gasp flailing from Katsuki as he fell. Standing up to run, Izuku turned to be met face to face with a male with black hair. He grabbed Izuku's shoulder, stopping him from going anywhere. "Saw him trying to do something from the hall as I was passing by. Thought you'd want the help," Sero laughed as Katsuki stood, grumbling under his breath.

The guy held Izuku in place and helped Katsuki up. "Thanks, Sero," He sighed, glancing down at the Omega, who had a proud smirk on his face.

" No problem, man."

The two fist bumped, a smile on both of their faces. Izuku rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat that his plan had failed again. "Well, at least the syrup is gone," Katsuki chuckled, shaking his head as the greenette raised his middle finger at him.

Katsuki grabbed him from Sero and pulled him to rest against him, wrapping his arms around his small frame and resting his chin on his fluffy mess of curls. Katsuki and Sero had a small conversation, the King soon ending it, noticing how the curly haired boy yawned. Katsuki picked Izuku up bridal style, walking back to his quarters with a content smile. Once there, Katsuki locked the door and set the greenette on the bed, turning and walking to the other side of the room. He stepped into an attached room, stepping back in to the main room and scooping Izuku back into his arms, walking into the other room again, which Izuku saw was the wash room. He set him down onto the marble countertop, running a bath, while the greenette say there and watched him in confusion, though he couldn't stop himself from looking around at the room, from the expensive soaps and shampoos, to the hand carved tub, to the fluffy looking bath towels. When Katsuki finished, he pulled Izuku's shirt off. Izuku flushed red, pushing his hands away, "I-i can do it myself!!"