Mates

Katsuki rested his forehead against the wooden door, essentially giving up on trying to escape. He knew his guard was just doing as he had told him to, but now that he was actually in rut, he couldn't help but hate him for keeping him away from his Omega. With a shaky breath, he closed his eyes, reaching down to grip his hardened length. It seemed he had a constant erection, and nothing could make it go down, he just kept cumming. Except knotting his Omega, that is, but that's impossible with his current situation. With a slow pace, he began to stroke himself. He came shortly after with a grunt, leaning back against the door frame, sweat dribbling down his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's slender fingers worked himself open, one pressing against his prostate. Low moans escaped his mouth as he scissored himself, pressing his chest farther into his nest. The greenette gripped the blankets underneath him, his knuckles turning white as he moaned loudly, cheeks flushed, his eyes closed as he fucked himself on his own fingers. He came with a whimper, getting dizzy as he painted the sheets underneath him with the white substance. The Omega panted, the knot in his stomach dissipating. With a shaky breath, he curled into a ball, letting his eyes droop. The Omega hadn't been able to sleep since he had caught a whiff of Katsuki's rut scent, his Omega went wild and the urge to be knotted and bred by the Alpha only grew. Now that he had settled the feeling of neediness, he could finally rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening his eyes, Izuku was met with a bright light seeping in from the window, which was supposed to by covered by the pastel green, silk curtains that were hanging. He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. When he looked at his surroundings, he found he wasn't still in his room, or even his nest for that matter. The Omega realized he was back in Katsuki's room, and he purred in delight. He had been moved there, and his Alpha's scent was still strong in the air. He could smell his arousal through the scent. "Alpha?" He asked timidly, looking around for the blonde.

A female Omega with short, brown hair walked in, her brown eyes looking at Izuku sweetly. "Hello!" Izuku whimpered, crawling away from her, a panicked expression on his face. "Oh! I'm sorry!! My name's Ochako Uraraka, and I'm Katsuki's advisor. I had you and the king switch rooms to help his rut, sorry about your nest by the way! Katsuki got really possessive over it once he saw it!" She giggled, her hands behind her back as she spoke, trying to be as respectful as possible to the Greene haired Omega. Purring in delight once more, Izuku smiled at the thought of his Alpha laying in his nest and waiting for him. "My queen, would you like me to gather materials for you to make a new nest?" She asked, smiling at the boy.

Shaking his head, Izuku disagreed. He didn't want to make a new nest, especially if his Alpha was already in his previous nest. The greenette slowly got up, crawling onto Katsuki's bed and wrapping himself in the red cape he usually wears, he must have left it for him. He new led at the thought, pressing his nose into the red fabric. Rolling around on his bed in glee, he smothered himself in his Alpha's scent. "I'll leave you alone then, do you want any food?" She questioned.

Shaking his head once more, he pressed his nose into the soft fabric of the cape, letting the ashy scent wash over every fiber of his being. Uraraka nodded, walking out and leaving him be. Still wrapped in the comfort of his Alpha's cloak, he let his eyes droop, falling asleep with ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eijirou!!! Let me the fuck out, I need my Omega!" Katsuki growled angrily, baring his fangs even though the red head was on the opposite side of the door and couldn't see him.

"Bro, calm down. You'll see him when your rut is over. Besides, he's in your room, just relax. Okay?" He asked,

"Get me my fucking Omega, Eijirou Kirishima! This is an order from your king! And so help me, if you don't bring him here now, I will personally feed you to the dragons!!" Katsuki seethed, red eyes practically boring holes into the door.