Pregnant?

Izuku yawned tiredly, stretching his arms upward as he walked into Katsuki's office. He was only wearing his mate's shirt, which hung down to his lower thighs and flared out nicely over his hips. The Alpha was busily writing, his back turned to the greenette in concentration. The blonde didn't even notice him walking in, the Omega pouting in return. He was always so absorbed in his work. "Alphaaaaa," Izuku whined, his cheeks puffed out slightly.

Katsuki looked up, clearly startled, and locked eyes with his mate. He smiled upon realizing it was Izuku. "Yes, baby?"

Izuku grabbed the pen from his hands, throwing it carelessly onto the desk before climbing into Katsuki's lap, his head tilted. Katsuki quirked a brow at his actions, Izuku curling his arms around the back of his neck and leaning further into his chest with a chirp. Stuffing his face into his glands, he purred contentedly, nuzzling into him. "Kacchan," Izuku mewled out with a happy sigh, pressing his nose deeper into his scent glands. "Hug me... Hold me..."

Katsuki sighed with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around around his frail form and thumbing gently at his hips. He pulled him close, bringing his hand up to rub up and down the back of his neck gently, lightly caressing his sensitive glands. The shudder that wracked through his lithe body was immediate. Placing a loving kiss to his temple, he stood swiftly, the greenette squealing slightly in surprise.

"W-why did you-?" Katsuki cut him off with an amused, husky, growling laugh.

"I'm taking you to that damned nurse. The Alpha spoke with a large boyish grin, he fangs poking out of his mouth in excitement.

"Why?" The smaller boy said warily, holding onto the Alpha tightly. Was there something wrong with him?

"Because," Katsuki looked down at him with his eyes full of adoration. You might finally be pregnant, pup. It's about time we checked."

Izuku's eyes lit up at the idea, a smile coming to his face instantly. He hadn't even thought about that. Could it really be true?

.
.
.

The old woman pulled away from Izuku with a sad sigh, biting her lips nervously and twiddling with her fingers. "So?" Katsuki asked with a grunt, impatiently waiting for an answer as he stared down at her.

"Katsuki, Izuku," She looked between both of them, a pitiful expression covering her wrinkled face. "He's not pregnant," She spoke to the blond, both male's expressions changing to much darker ones. Izuku's anxious smile dropped immediately, his shaking fingers gripping the hem of the dress shirt as he stared down at his thighs blankly in thought.

"What? But- but the signs," Katsuki reasoned, "There must be some mistake." The nurse shook her head with sorrow.

"I'm sorry, but he's certainly not pregnant." Her weak voice filled the silent room as the man stood speechless. "His behavioral changes aren't from pregnancy. It's.. Post-heat depression.."

The Alpha stared at her for a few moments, confused beyond belief. "Which is?" He glanced slowly towards his lover before returning back to the woman's gaze.

"It's nothing to worry too much about, really. It's just, Izuku didn't get pregnant when he was in heat, so when his heat barely hit last night, his body naturally reacted. You two had sex beforehand, sending his instincts haywire, I'm assuming." She spoke softly, turning away slightly. "His heat only lasted that night, I presume? And he didn't get pregnant, so of course his instincts are upset. Izuku has a low form of this, so it's not necessarily concerning. He'll just be more affectionate and touch hungry for a few days. Just make sure you stay with him to avoid his condition worsening."