Pleasure

Izuku awoke in the arms of his loving Alpha, turning his head slightly to look at his face, his expression full of confusion as he tried to decipher the situation. A sharp pain radiated from the crook of his neck, and he resisted the urge to whimper, one eye closing as he clamped his teeth down on his bottom lip. Placing a hand on the spot that the ache was radiating from, he gasped, his eyes widening as he figured out what had happened. On his scent glands were two puncture wounds, a slight bit of dried blood covering over the bite mark, a sign that he had been marked. Knowing that he was now the property of the blonde Alpha -- his mate, his Omega -- he shivered. He couldn't tell if it was out of disgust or excitement, but either way, he had been marked by Katsuki, and he didn't know exactly how to feel about it. Neither of them had been in a right state of mind, but he faintly remembered the Alpha asking for consent, and Izuku was too far gone at that point, but his Omega knew, deep down, that he was ready. He understood that he was still in heat, but his urge to be knotted would be dormant for a while, being as he and the blonde Alpha had just mated a few hours prior to his waking. For now, that is, he knew exactly what would happen when his mate awoke. The red eyed Alpha stirred beside him, opening his eyes and meeting Izuku's thoughtful gaze. Placing one hand on his face, he let the other trail up and down his thigh, gazing into his eyes sleepily.

Leaning forward, Katsuki let their lips touch, closing his eyes as he sat up, pulling the Omega with him so that he was sitting in the Alpha's lap. Deepening the already heated kiss, Katsuki pressed Izuku's back into the nest as he attacked his lips, nibbling on his swollen and bruised lips, the greenette  taking the hint and letting his mouth part slightly. The blonde growled against his soft lips, slipping his tongue in through the small gap, letting his hand come up to softly pinch one of Izuku's perky, pink nipples, the greenette breaking the kiss to gasp, leaning his head back with a high pitched mewl. The Alpha smirked, gripping his shaft, which Izuku saw was already hard, red and throbbing angrily at the neglect. Knowing he had no way out of his current situation, he spread his legs, heat bubbling in his lower stomach as he watched the man above him stared down at his slicked, cum coated hole. The Alpha pulled Izuku to his chest as lined his length up to his dripping hole, the heavy amounts of slick Izuku was producing helping him slide in with ease, the thick substance gushing out around him as he pressed in. Grunting lowly, Katsuki pushed in the rest of the way, groaning as he bottomed out, his cock buried to the hilt in his tight heat. Izuku moaned loudly, "P-please..." He whimpered, wrapping his arms around the man's neck. With an aroused snarl, he pulled to the tip, before roughly bucking forward to slammed back in, a scream-like moan escaping Izuku's plump lips.

The Alpha started a steady pace, pounding into him mercilessly, reforming his insides to memorize his shape, whispering sweet words of praise into his Omega's ear. "My sweet Omega, you're doing so good~" He cooed at him, Izuku purring in delight. He loved to be praised, as most Omegas do, and he was happy he was doing good for his Alpha, nails digging into the man's sun kissed skin.

"A-alpha!" The Omega shouted, suddenly being sent over the edge, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he climaxed all over their sweaty bodies. He whined, Katsuki continuing to fuck into him throughout his orgasm, fangs raking over the sensitive bite mark on his neck. Like the night before, Izuku came several times, while Katsuki came only once, filling him up so full to the point that his stomach was bulging.

It was quite normal for Omegas to have poor endurance, while Alphas were built to go for long periods of time, as to ensure pregnancy. Katsuki growled lowly as he knotted Izuku, placing several kisses on his freckle dusted cheeks, attempting to soothe his tired mate. "Good job, baby. I'm so proud of you," He whispered into his ear. Izuku purred through his exhaustion, wrapping his legs around Katsuki's waist to get comfortable, eyes fluttering shut as he nuzzled into his chest. This action only caused Katsuki to get hard again as his knot deflated, pressing forward slightly. Izuku let out a small squeak, legs tightening. Katsuki pulled  out when his  knot deflated, only to thrust right back in. His need to breed and knot was insatiable at the moment, and he was going to fuck Izuku until that need was gone, he wanted his mate pregnant, and he'd stop at nothing to make sure he was. Katsuki spread his lovers' legs, watching as he bounced on his dick with every thrust he made into him. His tired face mixed with a lewd expression as his tongue lulled out of his mouth, the Alpha speeding up his pace in return. A string of moans flooded from Izuku's mouth, his eyes half lidded as Katsuki pounded into him.