Epilogue

Katsuki smiled as he opened the door, his scarlet colored eyes landing on his tiny mate, a small bundle in his arms. He sighed softly, tip-toeing into the room and closing the door behind him as gently as he could. Emerald orbs landed upon the Alpha, the Omega giving a weak smile as he tried to sit up. "Hey, hey!" Katsuki rushed to his side, speaking softly as he kept him from getting up. "Stay down, love."

The greenette laughed tiredly, "Sorry, Kacchan, " He apologized, freckled fingers reaching down to move part of the blanket in his arms aside, revealing a small face. The Pup's eyes slowly fluttered open, bright, red eyes staring up at it's parents, a soft giggle sounding throughout the room. Tiny fingers wrapped around one of the Alpha's own, a big smile tugging at the little girl's lips.

Katsuki's eyes filled with awe, watching his pup with adoration. "She's beautiful... " He said breathlessly, Izuku nuzzling against his mate as he watched his Alpha and their new baby bond. "I'm sorry I wasn't here during the birth, sweetheart... " The blonde apologized, his crimson gaze meeting the curly haired male's.

The green eyed male sighed happily, "Katsuki, it's okay. I know you were busy with princess Momo, " The green haired Omega reassured the man. "She did just rebuild her kingdom after the devastation, after all, " He said, finishing his words with a yawn.

"I'm still sorry.... It's not everyday we have a gorgeous pup.. " He said, pressing a sweet kiss to the freckled Omega's forehead. "Now, go to sleep, I'm sure you're exhausted, baby boy. "

The greenette nodded, handing the blonde Alpha their baby and smiling softly, watching as the crimson eyed male cradled the baby close to his chest, holding her ever so gently, afraid of breaking the little girl. "She's not going to shatter, Kacchan, " He mumbled, hand reaching out to grab at their daughter's blanket slightly, the one that was gifted to him by Mitsuki.

"I know, It's just... She's so small.." Katsuki chuckled, pressing a tender kiss to their child's cheek as he sat down in the chair beside the bed. He glanced over at his lover, smiling warmly as he saw his mate's sleeping face, his chest rising and falling as he slept peacefully. "Rest well, beautiful, " He spoke gingerly to the sleeping male, sighing softly as he stood, placing the baby in her crib. "My angels, " He stated with a grin, crawling in bed beside his partner and pulling him close to his chest, stuffing his face in his neck. "I'm so glad I met you, " The Alpha started, "I can't believe how much has happened to lead up to this moment, we have a healthy pup, our wedding is only a few months away, and your coronation following that... I love you so much, " Katsuki whispered, kissing the pinkish scar on his scent gland, before letting his eyes close.

____________________________________

How would you guys feel about a sequel? Sorry this is, like, months after the actually end of the story, I wasn't even planning on writing this. But, I felt like the story wasn't finished yet, and I still feel like that, so? Sequel? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

554 words