Celebration

Katsuki walked back to his and Izuku's bedroom, biting his lip nervously. He had something important to talk about with his mate, but he wasn't sure how the greenette would take it.

Pushing open the door, he walked in, softly closing it behind him. Izuku was in the corner, reading a book, not even looking up when Katsuki entered. The Alpha smiled, walking over to him and picking him up. Squeaking in surprise, Izuku dropped his book, clinging onto Katsuki tightly.

"You scared me!! "

Chuckling, Katsuki threw him on the bed, Izuku landing with a soft bounce and a giggle. "Sorry, love."

Izuku laid back, a smile on his face as he reached his hands out to the Alpha. "Cuddles."

Without a moment of hesitation, the blonde laid down beside him, pulling him on top of him. He hugged him close, Izuku nuzzling into his neck happily. With a low purr, Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki, releasing a relaxed hum.

After a few moments, the Alpha spoke, "Hey, love, I need to talk to you about something. "

Looking up at Katsuki in question, he sat up, straddling his mate. "What is it, Kat? "

Grabbing Izuku's hips, he sighed nervously. "So, you didn't get pregnant during your heat a couple weeks ago. I wanted to talk to you about that.. "

"What do you mean? " Izuku's tone was filled with worry as he looked down at his mate.

"I was wondering if... You'd like to try for pups during your next heat..? I-i know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know if pups are something you want. "

Izuku smiled gently, chuckling as he pressed a kiss to his Alpha's nose. "I'd love to, Kacchan. "

"Really? " Katsuki smiled brightly, his hands still on either side of Izuku's waist.

"Of course, Kat."

Izuku giggled as Katsuki flipped them over so that he was on top, his hands cupping the greenette's face as he pressed a sweet, love filled kiss to his lips. Smiling into the kiss, Izuku wrapped his arms around the back of the kings' neck and his legs around his waist.

After a while, the two pulled away for air, a string of saliva connecting them as they pulled apart. Panting softly, Izuku giggled, jumping up from their position and climbing on top of Katsuki. He flopped on top of him, pressing his wrist to his scent glands on his neck, scent marking him.

Once satisfied, he hid his head in Katsuki's chest, purring as Katsuki brought his hand up to gently play with his curls. The Alpha kissed Izuku's forehead, watching as his chest rose and fell with each breath he took. "Sleep well, love. " He whispered.

With that, he let himself fall asleep, his Omega in wrapped securely in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku awoke with two arms wrapped protectively around his small frame, his head buried in his Alphas chest. Inhaling the Alpha's smokey scent, he mewled happily, nuzzling into the warm embrace. He stayed there for a while longer until Katsuki woke up, looking up at him with adoring eyes.

"Hey, baby. How long have you been up? "

Not long, Kacchan." Izuku smiled, purring as he felt the blonde hug him tighter. "You're wanting more affection than usual, what's wrong, love? "

"Nothing, I just wanna be close to you for some reason today. "

Shrugging it off, he pressed a kiss to Izuku's temple before standing and sliding on a pair of jeans and his boots. "I'm going out today, I have business to attend to with princess Momo. "

Pouting, he crossed his arms. "Why her? "

Chuckling, he put on his red cape. "What, is someone jealous?"

Looking away, Izuku avoided eye contact. Sighing, Katsuki sat next to him. "Look, love, I'm just going there to tell them myself that the marriage agreement isn't going to happen. I already have a mate, a beautiful, amazing mate. Okay?"

Nodding, Izuku looked up at him, smiling softly. "Ok, good. I'll be back in an hour or so, Uraraka should be coming up in a bit to help you get ready for the ceremony that Shoto is hosting. "

Izuku nodded, giggling as Katsuki gave him a goodbye kiss on the forehead before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku huffed as he looked at himself in the mirror. Uraraka forced him to wear a dress, a tight fitting one at that. It was black and showed off each of his curves, being long enough to cover him but short enough to show his freckle covered thighs.

"Kacchan will never let me wear this, " He spoke softly to himself. "It's so revealing.. "

"What is-" Katsuki stopped dead when his eyes landed on his Omega, eyeing him up and down before growling lowly. "Why are you wearing that? "

"U-uraraka gave it to me.. "

"You realize everyone's going be staring at you, right? Everyone's going to be starting at my mate, my Omega. "

Gulping, Izuku watched as Katsuki stalked closer, eyeing him hungrily. "U-ura only gave me this... I told her it's t-too revealing.. "

Staring at him with blood red eyes, Katsuki reached his hands out, gripping his waist and pulling him closer. "Wear this, I want everyone to get jealous that you're not theirs. They'll be staring you up and down, but you belong to me. Got that? " Katsuki growled in Izuku's ear, pressing against him.

"B-but.. I don't want to wear this.. It's way too revealing, Kat.. I'm not comfortable wearing this.. "

The Alpha whispered in his ear, his warm breath making Izuku shiver. "Wear it. "

Hesitantly nodding, Izuku kept his eyes trained on the floor. Katsuki released the Omega, going to get dressed himself. He returned a few minutes later, grabbing Izuku's hand and leading him out, but not before sending a slap to the greenette's ass, who only squeaked and looked down, his face red.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here, beautiful. " Katsuki led Izuku inside the massive building, the Omega looking around in awe.

"Wow, it looks amazing.. "

Smiling, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand gently. "Yeah, now, go talk to some of the other Omega's, okay? I'm sure Momo would love to meet you, she's over there. " Katsuki pointed in the direction of a tall, raven haired woman.

"Okay! " Letting go of his Alpha's hand, the greenette ran over to the Omega, introducing himself happily.

The Alpha watched him run over with a smile, turning and walking over to Shoto. "So, are you going to tell me the real reason you wanted us here?"

"No reason, just to celebrate you and Izuku. "

Hesitantly nodding, Katsuki looked at the dual haired make in suspicion. "Uh huh, sure. Don't touch my Omega, got that, half n' half? "

Rolling his eyes, Shoto plastered a fake smile on his face. "Of course, I'd never dream of it. "

The heterochromia eyed male turned and walked away, mumbling to himself. "Just you wait, Katsuki. Izuku's going to be mine.. "

____________________________________

Hehe, what do you think is going to happen? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1179 words