Attacked

Izuku and Katsuki shared a concerned glance, the greenette hesitantly climbing off the Alpha. The blonde grabbed his hand, standing and rushing out the door of their bedchamber, the Omega trailing close behind him. The maid followed, keeping her head low as they walked into the throne room, Katsuki's eyes landing on the shaking form of the princess.

She was covered in blood, bruises and scratches littering the skin that wasn't covered by her torn dress and cloak. Her hair was matted, tinted red and hanging in her face. Claw marks adorned her neck, almost as a sign of a struggle of some sort. Izuku was the first to move, gasping as he ran to her. He grabbed her hand, calling over a few maids. "Get her cleaned and taken care of, " He gently ordered, worry lacing his every word. "When she's cleaned up, take her to a spare bedchamber to rest, we'll talk afterwards. "

Katsuki was stunned, he had never seen the Omega take charge like that. Usually, he stayed quiet while the Alpha took care of things. Momo gave a weak smile to the freckled male, stumbling softly as the maids took her to bathe. Izuku watched after her, his eyes taking in more of the injuries on her body. "Kacchan, " Izuku spoke softly as he walked over to his mate, his arms crossed over his chest. "I'm.. I'm worried.. "

The red eyed male hooked an arm around his waist, pulling him closer to him. "I know, me too, " He said gently, reaching his hand out to play with one of his curls.

The greenette snuggled into his chest, sighing contentedly. "I mean.. Did you see how bad those injuries? And.. And the blood, Kacchan! I don't know what happened to her," He stated, letting his gaze meet the Alphas'. "But whatever it was, it was bad.. "

Katsuki nodded, tightening his grip on him and hoisting him up, his calloused hands under his thighs to support him. "Let's go eat, yeah? Get our minds off it for now? " Izuku slowly nodded his head, his arms wrapping around the back of his neck as he nuzzled into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku and Katsuki walked down the corridor, their hands intertwined as they made their way to Momo's room. They stopped at the door, the Omega glancing at the blonde worriedly. "It'll be okay, love, " He spoke softly, bringing his hand to his mouth and placing a chaste kiss on his palm.

He nodded, reaching out to turn the knob. Momo was sat on the bed in a night gown, bandages covering most of her body, and a maid gently brushing out her Raven hair. When the Omegan princess saw the two, she smiled softly, patting the spot beside her. Izuku walked forwards, taking the invitation to sit, while they king stood where he was, leaning against the door after closing it. The Alpha gestured to the maid to get out, who respectfully bowed, smiling as she left.

Izuku placed a hand on top of the females', "So, " He spoke, "Momo, what happened? "

She gulped, her eyes falling onto her lap. "We were attacked, " She stated through clenched teeth. "I barely escaped with my life. They.. They overthrew the kingdom, those b-bastards captured every Omega there was, either killing them or raping them. One tried to take me. He had grabbed my neck, trying to put me into submission so that he could mark me, " She shuddered, and Izuku realized what the scratches on her neck were from.

"There were hundreds of them, we barely had time to react.. My head guard helped me escape, but at the cost of his life.. " She started to cry, her hand gripping Izuku's. "He... He was my m-mate-to-be, Izuku.. " Her voice broke as she spoke, her eyes glossy.

"Anything else? " The blonde asked, his hand contorting into a fist, gripping at his red cloak.

"T-they're Omegan hunters, that much I know.. I'm pretty sure they've been trading Omegas across our kingdoms, along with Shoto's former kingdom, " Katsuki tensed, remembering the conversation he and the heterochromatic male had when Izuku had first gotten there. "I.. I think they're going to be heading here next... "

Izuku froze, his eyes widening as small tears fell down his cheeks. He lurched forwards, embracing the raven haired Omega in his arms. She instantly broke down, sobbing into his chest as he comfortingly rubbed her back, petting her head with his other hand. "Shh, Momo, it's alright.. You're safe.. "

"M-my kingdom.. My subjects.. All t-those poor people.. They're dead because of me! " She whimpered, her normally beautiful eyes now red and puffy from crying. She let out a broken wail, gripping the fabric of the greenette's shirt in her hands.

"It's not your fault, " He reassured her, speaking in a calming manner. "You couldn't have known this would happen. What matters is that you're safe, okay? " She nodded, her eyes still filled with tears. "Now, can you tell us what they look like? "

She tensed, but nodded nonetheless. "T-the main one had l-light blueish hair, and s-strange hands adorning his body... I-i think his name was Shigaraki.. The other main one h-had almost... Purple skin.. His h-hair was black and he had t-these piercing b-blue eyes.. " She stuttered out the appearances of the men. "His n-name was... " She paused, then remembered, before Izuku spoke first.

"Dabi... " He whispered, panic and pain filling his emerald eyes. Before Katsuki or the princess knew what was happening, he was rushing out the room with a look of terror on his face. The Alpha watched as he his Omega ran out, worry covering his usually soft features.

"Izuku? " He called out after him.

____________________________________

I just can't stop myself from doing cliffhangers, hehe. Who's your favorite bnha character? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1000 words