5

"You like the window seat don't you?" I asked, "I do too.. well, I did."

I always notice how Koeun, if given the opportunity, sits on the very back of the bus next to the window.

"It's comforting and it feels like my own private space, you know?" She said, "it just makes me feel calm whenever I sit in this area."

I smiled at her, we were alike in that part, she just knows how to put words right out of my mouth.

I felt the same thing she was feeling when I was alive. The back side of the bus next to the window is really comforting. Like my own personal space where no one can bother me. I was staring at her the whole time as she dozed off to a quick slumber.

She must be really exhausted with all that we've been doing the past week.

When our stop was near, I woke her by punching the bus' window imitating a head hitting it. She was awaken by surprise and saw the stop, Koeun instantly ran off the the bus as she turned around to find me.

"You could've just shake me to wake me up, though" she said, annoyed as we were walking by the streets to the apartment

"Can't touch you, remember?" I replied as a matter-of-a-factly.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up as I sat on the bean bag to also clear my thoughts.

She suddenly went out staring at her phone and jumped right to bed.

I was curious so I floated to her back and read the message she was staring, "Oh you're not falling for that, are you?" It was that cheating Chinese kid, "tell me you're not seriously considering it."

"Well.."

"Koeun, how can you be so stupid?" I hissed, "go to this girl's profile."

I instructed her to search a weibo profile that contains Xiaojun and a girl named, Xiyeon who is obviously his girlfriend.

I was about to scold her and tell her that she's stupid to be even thinking of getting back together with him until I saw her crying.

It hurted me seeing her cry like that. It's actually the first time I ever saw her cry, when she was with Doyoung and Donghyuck and that other guy, she never cried. Or I didn't really noticed it.

But now, she wholeheartedly let her emotions out. I felt guilty in a way but it is for her own good.

"I'm sorry, Koeun." Was all I could say as I disappeared from her sight and went out to roam around the streets of Seoul.

It was very peaceful at night. You may think that ghosts sleeps but we don't actually. We just rest our souls like sit around all day doing nothing, but we don't sleep.

Yeah sure we may close our eyes but we can still feel and sense everything going around us.

As I was roaming around, I saw a familiar face in a restaurant. Isn't that Koeun's friend? What's her name again? Hina?

I couldn't help but go near her and I realized she wasn't alone, she's with her boyfriend eating dinner at this fancy restaurant.

"Did you saw Eunie noona's latest post?"

The girl shook her head as she grabbed her phone and stalked into her profile.

I also went behind her and saw that Koeun tweeted a sad emoji and I knew what it was about.

"I'm worried about her, Jaemin." Hina said, "she'd always put others first and always end up getting hurt."

"It's just another bad relationship, Hina. She'll get over it soon," I assume Jaemin is the boyfriend, "noona is always strong and has a strong mentality."