6

Mark oddly disappeared that day, Hina explained to me that they were about to set me up with Jeno but they didn't know that he already is dating this model-kid.

"We're really sorry, unnie." Hina said as she kept bowing down and almost tear up in front of me

"Sorry, noona." Jaemin also said with a pitiful expression

"It's fine you 2. No more setting me up without my consent okay?"

"We promised." Both Jaemin and Hina declared as I only chuckled at them

"Let's eat dinner, I'm starving." As they agreed, we all went to the mall to go eat dinner and also do some shopping, I was trying to look around to see if Mark was anywhere near me today, he just disappeared all of a sudden.

Did he went to the heavens already? I mean is he not coming back anymore?

"Unnie, let's eat pork belly." Hina's voice disturbed my thoughts as I nodded in agreement.

We were seated comfortably at this samgyupsal restaurant in a mall, good thing there wasn't too many people.

"We actually wanted to give you a puppy or a kitten but we don't know what you would prefer." Jaemin said, still sorry about the whole set-up with Jeno thing

"Why would you even think of giving me a pet?"

"Because we felt that you were lonely these days."

I'm seriously shocked. I never knew they thought of that.

"Noona, we know that you're an introvert and you like your alone time but lately you've been acting weird and Hina also told me that you're heartbroken over Xiaojun so.."

"I'm actually holding up just fine, guys." Was it a lie? But I am holding myself up than usual, "And I don't feel lonely at all."

That's the truth. I don't feel lonely, why would I? I have Mark looking over me every second. I tried to smile at them so that they'd know that I am okay.

"You sure about that, unnie? I mean, if you have a problem or just want to talk to someone you know that we are always here, right?"

I nodded and smiled at them. "How about we get that puppy?"

I saw how their face lit up with joy as the 2 both clapped their hands excitingly.

The 3 of us were looking for a cute pet at the pet shop in the mall, Hina and Jaemin also wanted to adopt one but they are still arguing where their puppy would sleep.

"I think I should keep him Weekdays and you can have him on Weekends."

"Jaemin, that's not fair!"

"You're barely at home."

"And you are?"

"Seriously stop fighting you 2. Just don't get one!" I've had enough of them arguing like kids, I sighed and started eyeing potential puppies that I might take with me home.

I saw some furry dogs, like a poodle and a shih tzu but they're too high maintenance it's going to be a disaster.

I saw some baby rotweilers and golden retrievers but they'll grow big and I couldn't handle big dogs on my own.

Then I saw a small puppy with big eyes and cute physique. He kind of remind me of Mark somehow that I couldn't stop myself from crouching down and petting him.

"He looks cute." I suddenly saw Hina and Jaemin standind me holding a puppy bed, "and he seems to like you, unnie."

"Should I take him?" I asked, hesitant if I can handle such responsibility