Waking up

Rachel's POV

When I opened my eyes there was a bright light in my face I tried to look around the room as my vision went blurry and my head was throbbing it was like being hit on the head by a hammer. A few minutes later a doctor walked in, he was very tall and had brown hair when he started talking to me I couldn't hear him that well it was only mumbling. A few seconds later he said

"Hi I'm doctor Hudson and I have been your doctor for these last few days how are you feeling rachel?"

"I'm feeling okay but my head is really hurting me and did you say I've been here for days!?"

"Yes you've been here for about a week ever since you were beaten by your fiancé Jessie St James. From that incident you got a very bad cut on the back of your head and and a broken wrist." He said as I gently touch my bandages on my wrist.

"Oh. How did you find me?" I said sighing

"Well you parents came round you house and saw you beaten on the floor ,they said that this had happened before, is it true?"

"Yes it is ever since my good friend Sam kissed me he thought I was cheating on him and so he started to beat me but I thought I was because he was drunk at the time but he started to beat me everyday for little things like if I didn't cook his food well he would think that I was trying poision him but then he started to do it when he wasn't drunk as well. I should have left him but I was too scared to leave him." Tears started to make their way down my cheek so I wiped them off quickly hoping he didn't see them.

"I understand but he was found guilty for his actions and now he is in jail for abuse and was sentenced to 10 years in prison." He said while giving me a small smile.

"I have to run some tests on you to see if you are healing well enough and if you are you can leave. Also here" he hands my engagement ring "We had to remove it when you were in surgery."

"Thanks doctor Hudson."I said with a smile.

"No problem Rachel, you can call me Finn if you want to."

After he took all of the tests I closed my eyes and fell asleep.