My hand only fits into yours

Rachel's pov

I can hear voices but I can't make out who they belong to, I try to open my eyes but they stay shut all of a sudden I feel a sharp pounding pain in my head and I won't go away, then I remember that i got my head against the table in the break room. The last thing I remember is hearing Quinn's voice telling me to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. I start panicking thinking about Finn and Jessie and how he's out of jail and will try a get me to date him again, while all of these thoughts are running through my head a loud beeping noise starts up and I feel more needles going through my arm. After the needles enter I feel someone familiar hold my hand, my hand fits perfectly into theirs and instantly I know that it's Finns because my hand never felt right in Jessie's, only in Finns. When I calm down I feel someone come and hug me, it smells like coconuts and only one person smells like that. I feel tear drops fall on my face and I wasn't to move my hand I tell him I'm here and he won't lose me but it won't move. I try and open my eyes again but his time it actually works and I get to see Finns handsome face next to mine and I see the tears in his eyes, I so badly want to wipe them away but I can't so I have to wait until he sees that my eyes are open. A few minutes pass and he doesn't realise that I'm awake so I try to talk to him but all I manage was a whisper so I try again but this time a "Finn" came out. Finn looked up at me and crashed his lips onto mine and started crying happy tears.

"Finn I said what happend?"

"I don't know, all I know is that you fell and Jessie was here saying that he was  your fiance and so I got angry and punched him until he passed out." He said with gritted teeth

"Finn you didn't have to do that, you could have lost your job for injuring a person while you were working"

"I don't care about that, all I care about is you. You are my everything and I am nothing without you. When you're gone I feel so empty but when I'm with you it feels so right. I was going to wait until later on to do this but this is as good a time as any figuring we met in a hospital, so Rachel Barbra Berry, will you make me the happiest man on this earth and do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He says with a smile

I was shocked but I knew that one day that this would happen but not right now. I don't even have time to think about my answer before my head starts nodding like crazy and then I shout out "YES, I will marry you, you goofball."