A piece of my heart is missing

Finn's pov

I come home after my tryout, I can't wait to tell Rachel the good news she's gonna be so excited. Finally my dream has come true, nothing can ruin this day.

When I walk up to the door and it is unlocked, I'd have to tell Rachel to remember to lock the door, this is the second time this week. When I come into the apartment I call out Rachel's name but I get no answer. I start getting worried because I saw her car in the garage when I parked. Maybe she went shopping for groceries? When I see that the TV is still on get even more worried because she never leaves the TV on. I look around and I see a box and note that says 'open me'. When I open the box I see a shirt that says number 1 dad on it. I get confused for a bit and then I think Rachel's pregnant, she has to be or else she wouldn't have left this here... I going to be a father, I can't believe it. I have my dream job, my dream girl and now a baby this day this the best day of my life.

After a few hours I start to clean up the house and I find a torn piece of Rachel's shirt that she was wearing today on the couch. She wouldn't go out with a torn shirt. Then I find an address book, I look inside and it belongs to.... Jessie St James. I think of what this could mean, Rachel not home, door unlocked, address book torn shirt. He kidnapped her. I cant live without her, she is the love of my life and we're supposed to be getting married. This can't be, I need to find her.

I call Kurt and ten minutes later he came over to me on the couch and i explained everything to him. All of a sudden I started crying.

"I can't live without her Kurt, she's my everything. If I don't have her I have nothing, Kurt we were going to get married and she's pregnant with my kid. I need her with me. Without her a piece of my heart is missing. I need to find her, she could be in trouble." I say while sobbing into his plaid shirt.

"Hold on, she's pregnant? She didn't tell me." He says frowning.

"Kurt!! We need to find her." I say with despiration in my voice

"Okay, let's call the police and an investigator."

I call the police and tell them the situation and they say that they will begin the search in the morning. Kurt leaves after 3 hours of comforting me.

I feel so lost without her. I can't breathe without her near me. I go to bed and cry myself to sleep and dream of all our memories together.