Leaving the hospital

Rachel's Pov:

its been two days in this horrible hospital room hopefully i'll get to leave soon. the food here is awful the only good thing is the doctor. He is so hot like how can you be a doctor and be hot at the same time, anyway my best friend since high school Kurt has been here almost everyday just so that i'm not alone it is quite boring just laying here but at least i get to gossip from everyone from high school since there is a reunion in two months. Apparently his crush is gonna be there his name is Blaine and he is just one year younger than us and he was in glee club with us. High school was the best time of my life because it was just before I had met Jessie and before my whole life turned upside down. Me and Kurt where talking about some of the people at school when Dr Hudson walked in and smiled at me and looked at Kurt and said.

"Hey Kurt do you know Rachel?"

"Yeah actually shes my best friend."

"Really what a small world." He said and looked at me with those beautiful amber eyes and flashed me one of his half smirks.

"How do you know each other?" I asked

"We're half-brothers diva, don't you remember me telling you that my brother was Finn Hudson?" He says with a confused look on his face.

"Oh yeah i do now." I respond smiling nervously,how did i not remember used to have such a big crush on him in highschool, how am I going to tell Kurt that I still like his step-brother.

After a few hours of us chatting together Finn and Kurt had to leave but just as Finn was leaving he said 

"You can leave tomorrow Rachel although I'd be sad to not see you everyday. Bye Rach." He says flashing me a smile. And then walks out of the room.

"Bye Finn." I whisper as he leaves. He called me Rach, I like it.