2 fiances?

Jessie's pov

When I wake up I remember that Finn punched me so I decide to find him and give him a piece of my mind. When I arrive at the door of Rachel's I hear "YES, I will marry you, you goofball". Finn proposed to Rachel. And she said yes. What the hell she is my fiance and she just got engaged to Finn. I'm going to ruin their relationship until Rachel is back with me and hates Finn.
                         **********
Rachel's pov

Finn just proposed to me, I'm over the moon. I never felt like this when Jessie proposed I only said yes because I was scared of what he would to to me if I said no, but Finn is different to anyone else I've ever met.

Suddenly my phone rings break8ng me out of my thoughts. It's Quinn.

"Hi Rachel you okay?"

" Hey Quinn. Yeah I'm fine I just got a fright when I saw him"

"I did too. I wanted to punch him so badly. But I didn't, anyway, how are you feeling."

"I'm feeling great, Finns here, he proposed, my mom's coming to visit me, everything is going good."

"That's great rachel... Wait did you say Finn proposed?"

"Yes"

"Omg!!!!!!" She squealed. "I have to call Kurt me and him are going to make this the best wedding ever, leave it to me. I'll call  Santana as well she'll get mad if I don't. Bye Rachel I'll visit you soon, love you." And then she cut.

Finn walks in soon after and kisses me on the cheek

Hey beautiful, how are you feeling? Is your head still hurting you? He asks with concern in his voice.

Hey Finny, yes I'm feeling better but you know what would make me feel even better?

What's that?

If we can just get out of this damm hospital, it's our anniversary and I what to do something special with you. I say sadly.

Me too which is why the doctor said you can go home early since I can check up on you and see if you are getting better or worse. He says with a smile.

Yay, I'm so excited let's leave right now this bed is so uncomfortable.

Finn helps me out of bed and he takes me to the bathroom to get dressed because I'm still feeling dizzy. When I'm done changing we go to sign out of the hospital and we drove home.

When we arrived the door was unlocked and me and Finn were so worried that everything in our house would have been stolen. But when we opened the door we heard a loud

"Surprise" everyone said.

It everyone from the glee club except for mr shue because him and Emma were having their third baby at the moment.

Everyone came up to us and gave us hugs, we had dinner and caught up and they all said that they were moving here so we could all be together. Mercedes by herself, Quinn and Sam, Mike and Tina, Artie and Kitty, Puck and every lady he brings home that night, Santana and Brittney, Marley and Rider and Jake and his new girlfriend Kristina.

After dinner we told them that we were getting married and they were all ecstatic at the news of a wedding and Quinn, Kurt and Santana went into the livingroom to discus it and the rest of us were just talking about memories of the glee club and when we were younger.

After all of that me and Finn got ready for bed and when we got in Finn pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me, could my life get any better. What could go wrong?