Our Lives Now

Rachel's pov:
(1 year later)

Me and Finn have been dating for a year and has been the best 12 months of my life, 1. I got my dream role a Fanny Brice in a Broadway show. 2. Me and Finn moved in together. 3. We moved to New York and bought a small apartment and Kurt and Blaine next door (after the school reunion they started dating). Today is mine and Finns anniversary and he's taking me out to dinner to celebrate.

"Rachel!" Finn shouts up to me from the kitchen.

"What's wrong Finn?" I answer with a concerned voice.

"I just wanted to her your voice and tell you I love you."

"I love you more." I answer

"If you say so." He replies.

"We have to hurry up if we're want to get to work on time." I tell him.

Finn works as a doctor and I work at St Martin's, high school as the choir teacher and glee club instructor.

We leave at 6 to make it at 7 and all the drive to school and after the hospital Finn holds my hand while driving and every once in a while he kisses and looks at me and smiles. The car ride is silent but it isn't an awkward silence it's a peaceful one before dealing with everything that's going to happen today when we work. Finally we arrive at the high school and Finn helps me out of his truck and kisses me goodbye and drives off to the hospital. I love him so much he doesn't even know how much.