Try out day and where's Rachel?

Finn's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night, today's my try out, I can't sleep. What if I don't get in? I'll be depressed, heartbroken, my dreams would be shattered. This is all I've ever wanted since I was 8 years old. I was the quarterback at high school, I decide to call Puck and ask him for his advice.

"Hello?" Puck says with a groggy voice

"Hey Puck, it's me Finn."

"What do you want?" He sounds like he has a hangover so there is probably some random girl sleeping in his house.

"I wanted to ask you for advice."

"On what?"

"I have a try out for the Giants, I'm so nervous. What should I do?"

"What you have a try out congrats bro. And also you have every right to be nervous, but I know that you're gonna nail it, if you want I'll come with you. Ill come to support you."

"Really Puck that would mean so much to me if you come. Will you?"

Of course I will. At what time is it?

"It's at 1 will you be able to make it?"

"Yeah, okay I'll see you at 1."

"Thanks Puck, this means so much to me. I'll see you at 1, bye."

"Bye."

I go back in bed, i wrap my arms around Rachel, I cuddle into her neck and fall asleep.
                          **********
Rachel's pov
It's 1 30 now

I decide to meet up with Quinn, Tina, Santana and Brittney to go shopping.

I get ready to go the the mall, I have a quick shower and I try my hair and curl it, then I put on some light make up, just some pink lip gloss, mascara, blush, eyeliner and brown eyeshadow.
Next I decide to put on a floral sun dress and some boots. I grab my keys and get in my car and drive to the mall.

When I arrive I see Santana and Brittney waiting for us I quickly park and run towards them. We get into a group hug and then we feel others join the hug and we look up and it's Tina and Quinn. Quinn had her baby and it's a boy called Daniel and she brought him with her.

"Hey guys!" Tina says

"Hey." We reply

"What shop should we go to first?" I say.

"Victoria secret." Santana add quickly.

"Of course you would want to go there." Quinn says laughing.

"Duhh, maybe we can get you something for Sam." She says winking at Quinn.

"What I just had a baby a week ago I don't want another one anytime soon." She says glaring.

We all start laughing and we walk into Victoria secret, as soon as we walk in  Santana pulls Brittney and they run off to find some things, meanwhile Tina, Quinn and I start looking around. We don't find any thing but Santana runs up to me and shows me this lacy red and black bra and underwear.

"This would look so good on you Rachy!" She says winking at me.

"No way, I would look so dumb wearing San."

"No, you would look like my super hot best friend trying to show off to her fiance."

"I wont look good in it. I put on some weight and I don't know why, I've been eating healthy lately other than the peanut butter and sprinkles I've been eating which is also weird because I don't like peanut butter at all." I say.

Everyone looks at me and they whisper. "Are you pregnant?"

"No I'm not I haven't been feeling sick in the morning or been going to the bathroom that often. I can't be."

I think back to when me and Finn stayed up 4 weeks ago. We didn't use protection and I had gotten my period for only one day. Maybe I am. I ask Quinn to go get me a pregnancy test and I go in the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes back in and hands it to me. I pee on it and we wait for the 5 minutes to be over, when it beeps I tell Quinn to look because I am too nervous and when I look into her eyes I get my answer. I am pregnant. I am excited to be a mother but what would Finn think. Would he want to be a father or would he break up with me? Me and Quinn go to tell the others and we go to a maternity shop to buy a top that says number 1 dad on it. I tell the cashier to wrap it up and I say goodbye to everyone and head home. When I arrive I put the present on the coffee table with a note next to it saying open me. I go to sit on the couch and switch on the tv but when I do I hear a strange noise behind me I look back and everything goes black.......