Changing career?

Finn pov

Me and Rachel were laying in bed I had my arms rapped around her small frame while she cuddled her head into the crook of my neck, and we started talking about our dreams.

"Rach did you know that I always wanted to become a football player?"

"Really?" She says with a surprised look on her face. "I didn't know that Finny that is so cool, why did you give it up?"

"I never believed in myself. I never thought I was good enough. I've always wanted to play as a quarterback for the New York  Giants."

"Well if you still want to do that you can try out. If it doesn't work out then then at least you tried and you still have a job as a doctor."

"I guess you're right but that would probably never happen. Okay tell me something..... that you're nervous for."

"Well, I really want to do well as Fanny Finn but I'm so nervous. She said nervously."

"Don't worry rachel you will do just great, I believe in you."

"But Finn what if I forget my lines or mess up the songs or...." I cut her off.

"Hey, hey, stop it, you have more talent in your pinky than anyone I know. I'll be there in the front row of your opening night cheering you on and telling everyone that, that is my fiance, and everyone will get super jealous." I say with a smirk.

She starts laughing and a few tears run down her face. I hold her face and wipe away her tears and she smiles at me. I kiss every inch of her body and then we start making out and you know what happens next.......
                     ***********
The next morning
Rachel's pov

I wake up completely naked and so is Finn. I quickly get dressed and make my way downstairs, I start to make Finn his favourite breakfast, pancakes with blueberries and orange juice. While I'm cooking them I think about what he said yesterday about wanting to become a football player and I make a phone call to my good friend Luke, who works with them and I ask him if he could try out and he says yes. I quickly run upstairs to wake Finn up to tell him the news.

"Finn! Wake up! I made you breakfast."

"Five more minutes mom."

I hit him with a pillow. "I'm not your mom, come on I made you blueberry pancakes and if you don't come down right now I'll eat them all."

He quickly gets out of bed and grabs me in his arms and carries me downstairs. He places me in a chair in the kitchen and starts eating he pancakes, let me refraze that, he inhales them.

"So Finn how's your breakfast?"

"It's great, you are the best cook in the world, I don't know what I would do without you."

"You would starve to death." I say laughing.

"True." And he starts to laugh as well

"But lucky for you, you have me."

"Yes and I couldn't ask for any thing better than you. So what else did you do today? I heard you on the phone. What was that about?"

"Oh nothing, I just got you a try out for the Giants." I say casually.

"Oh that good......." He says not paying attention finally he realises what i said and he spits out his orange juice. "Wait what! You got me a try out. Oh my god I'm so nervous. What if I don't make if on the team? Will you still love me?"

"Finn don't worry I'll be right there. I will be there supporting you. You are so talented I'm sure that you'll make it on the team. I'll still love you if you were ugly."

"Good thing I'm not, right?"

"I guess you can say that." I say with a smirk on my face.

He playfully hits my arm and he takes our plates and starts to wash them. I couldn't have asked for a better man to spend the rest of my life with.