With you at last

Rachel's POV:

It's been 3 weeks and I can't stop thinking about Finn. I miss him so much, but everytime I think about him I cry and whenever I do cry I get beaten by The Bat, the dreaded bat in the dark corner of the room. Jessie hasn't hit me on the stomach yet, just the legs, the arms and the head. I think he's saving it for some other time. He is always looking at it though, and it makes me uncomfortable. Today Jessie walks in and makes his way to the bat. He picks it up and walks up to me and asks me

"Do you know why I kidnapped you?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"Because you're a psychopath?" I answer not giving off any emotion as to how I'm feeling which is scared as hell.

He starts to laugh, it getting louder and louder until he smashes his bat right across my face. A few seconds later I feel a warm liquid trickling down my left cheek and lips. It started to drip down onto my clothes which by now we're torn apart and had dark black smudges on them and also new blood stains.

"How does it feel hitting someone that is powerless against you?" Anger rising in my voice until I breath out the last word with as much of my strength as I possibly can muster up.

"It feels pretty good I mean I get to hurt someone that can't hurt me back." He says simply.

"I guess you just wanted to relive the old days right Jessie? Just like every time you hit me."

"I guess you could say that."

He stares at me for a few more seconds before leaving the room. As soon as he does I scream at the amount of pain I'm in and the anger that I feel inside. Need Finn to hold me and tell me that I'm going to be alright. And kiss me passionately on the lips like he used to do before all of this happened.

My head feels light and I start to feel dizzy and then I pass out.

Finn's POV:

We are driving to the old bakery in Montana where Rachel is being held at. In the car with me is Kurt, Blaine, Santana and Quinn. The police are in front of us so that we know where to go. Blaine is driving because I'm too much of a mess to. I haven't changed my clothes in a week and I haven't showered in 2 days. I'm so nervous to see Rachel, I don't want to see her in pain or hurt because if I do I know that I will blame myself for everything that has happened to her. But if I don't see her I know that I would never forgive myself for not holding her in my arms the minute I see her.

5 hours later

We finally arrive and the door is locked but there isn't anyone guarding the door so I should be easy to break it down.

"Finn we think that you should wait in the car." Said Detective Cooper with a sad look on her face.

"No, I'm coming with you. I have to see her, no, I need to see her it's been three weeks and all I want to do is hold her in my arms." I say as my voice cracks.

"Okay but you have to promise that you will do everything that we tell you to do, okay?"

"I promise now let's go get her."

Detective Cooper, Santana, a bunch of police and me start to walk up to the door. One of the police men shoot the lock on the door and the door bursts open. We all walk inside, as we're going down the stairs we hear screams and crying. I know that voice, it's Rachels. As I speed down the stairs I see a door closing and the screaming stops. The Detective walks up to the door and breaks it down. There I see a bloody, beaten Rachel tied up to a chair.

"Finn!" Rachel says breathlessly.

"Rachel!" I call out as I start to walk up to her.

"I was waiting for you to find us. It took you a while didn't it?" Jessie says smiling evilly at me.

Jessie picks up a gun from the corner of the room.

"Not one step closer Finn, or anyone for that matter. Because if you do I will shoot Rachel in the stomach." He says snarling at us.

"Jessie you can't do this. She's pregnant." I say crying.

"I'm well aware of that Finn."

"How do you know?"

"Because I've been watching you. You see I've set up cameras all around you house so that I can watch your every step. I knew you were coming because I could here everything that you were saying." He says angrily.

"Why are you doing this Jessie? Haven't you tormented Rachel enough in this lifetime?"

"Finn the only reason I did this was because I didn't want Rachel to marry you, have your child or even date you. I wanted her to wait around for me."

"You know that, that would never happen Jessie. You were the reason that I met Finn, if it weren't for you I would have never met Finn, my person and the only person that I love." Rachel says.

Jessie starts to walk up to me, he points the gun in my face.

"So if I got rid of you I would get Rachel. So there is only one logical thing the do. Kill you so that I can have Rachel all to myself."

Suddenly more police men crash through the window and grab Jessie and arrest him.

"I will never forget you Rachel and I will come back for you. Don't you forget that." Jessie says as he is being dragged away.

I run up to Rachel and untied her, when I finish I pick her up in my arms bridal style. She becomes unconscious and Santana call an ambulance to come and take Rachel. I carry her upstairs and when we get outside the ambulance is here and they place Rachel in the ambulance.

"Are you here husband?" A nurse asked me.

"Yes I am." I answer with a slight smile on my face.

"Well then come inside the ambulance."

When we get inside I tell him that Rachel is pregnant and that they have to check if the baby is okay or not. I hold Rachel's hand the whole trip to the hospital. We're finally together at last.