Chapter 2 : The Interrogation

Previously on Chapter 1

"hey Bogum," jin greets bogum cheerly as if he didn't kidnap him.

"who are you guys? why did he lock the door? you're not gonna beat me up are you? cause i can beat yo—"

"okay first of all, shut up second of all relax we're not bad people we're tae's friend, third of all damn, you're a hot piece of pie aren't you?" jin shuts him out.

bogum blush at the last sentence and says "then what do y'all want?"

~.~

"could you do us a big favor?" namjoon asks as polite as possible, while wearing a mischievous look on his face.

"depends on what's the favor?" bogum asks suspiciously eyeing namjoon.

"okay before i tell you we have some questions" namjoon says. "and those questions will be asked by this bitch called jin which is me," jin says excitedly

jin took a deep breath and says, "okay imma start with questions about you first, i heard that you just broke up with your partner, you must be lonely right now.well you gonna have to suck it up and deal with it hon, who broke up with who? i'm guessing you're the one who broke things off because goddamn if i were him i wouldn't let you go. are you gay? bi perhaps? or pan? i don't discriminate"

bogum was taken back by the very fast question being thrown at him. jin talked so fast bogum barely understands what's he saying. but he was able to caught the first questions."well-um, he told me he was just 'experimenting' with me. and turns out he's not even gay," bogum says as frown paints his face, ignoring the other questions.

"damn, now i feel bad doing this," seeing jin's hesitations namjoon steps up and try to snap jin back to his normal bitchy attitude.

"babe focus," namjoon basically growled. that growl send shivers down jin's spine. "okay sad time is over, boohoo, suck it up big boy," that's it that's jin for you

"cause you just broke up you must be lonely, and now you probably looking for new partner," bogum just stay still at iin's statement.

"so, currently do you have feelings for anyone? And if you do who is it?"

"n—." just as bogum about to answer jin shoots him with more questions. "is it tae? If it's tae then you should stop with this whole 'feeling' thing, cause it ain't gonna work honey," jin says while air quoting the word feeling.

"sha—," once again bogum is cut off by jin's so called questions. "why are you so close to tae? how do you meet him? is there any possibility that you'll like him and the marry and have kids with him?! boi you better not or i will bitch slap that gorgeous face," jin rambles with one hand on his hip and the other one is moving freely as he talks.

the room is now silent as jin stops talking. "a-are you done now? c-can i answer those q-questions?" bogum says stuttering a bit because damn, jin is scary. "yeah, go on," hobi says while putting one comforting arm on bogum's shoulder. bogum smiled at that.

"taehyung and i are friends since we're three our parents are friends so that automatically make us friends. and i will never fall for taehyung, that'll be weird, we literally change diapers together," bogum explains

"do you ever had a crush on him?" jin asks curiously. "well-um y-yeah when we're juniors i guess i kinda like him, but it all goes away cause i realized that 'this' is never going to happen so yeah i got zero feeling towards him,"

"what is this all about anyway, why are you all asking me about tae and locking me up?" bogum says kind of irked.

"okay here's the favor"

~.~

That's it that's the chapter, yeah it short as hell but i want to leave the ending of the chapter like that and it's midnight i don't feel like staying up all night. I really hope you enjoy it. Promise the chapter will be longer 🙏🏻

CELEBRATION CAUSE WE HIT 100 READS!!! ✨🥂

There's people who actually read this pile of shit. *surprised pikachu face*

mEME bReAK🤡

I think i just came

I think i just came... the fuck is wrong with me.

Sorry again for the short chapter! see you on chapter 3. 🥀🍷

Thank you for reading this shitty book🤡✨