Chapter 4: Wait What Happened

this book is sooooo badly written you guys, it's so cringey that it hurts. as usual late chapter and i'm not proud of it.

enjoy🪐✨

~.~

confused. that's one word to describe how the TGTM are felling right now. they made no progress on the couple, if not they may have been distant with each other. for instance they didn't sat together at lunch, there's this weird tension between them. this piss the bottom member of the group. especially jimin, when he gets angry he throws a BF (bitch fit).

"what bitch? you want piece of this?" jimin said challengingly to a girl who immediately look the other way.

"baby, behave please," yoongi tried to calm his angry boyfriend, although seeing his baby get so mad is kind of a turn on. *wink wonk*

"that bitch was looking at me weird, what's her problem," jimin spat.

yoongi sigh and say, "maybe because you threw that ice cube at her head a few minutes ago,"

"so?! that's not a reason to look at me with that ugly face of hers, ugh i'm gonna go over there and cut her godda—," jimin said while getting up but yoongi pulled him by the waist and place him on yoongi's lap.

"jimin that's enough okay? i know your mad because things doesn't go as plan, but that's just things is, i'm sure if tae and jungkook are meant to be they'll get together without our help and if not, then so be it," yoongi said while drawing circles on jimin's thigh.

jimin huffs out an annoyed sound, "fineee i'll behave, it's just i'm so excited to get them together and see their happy faces and thought 'i did that', and now all i've done is drifted them apart even further then before,"

yoongi cooed at jimin's cute behavior, "i'll tell you what, let's skip sixth period and go to that diner that you love, we'll be back before lunch" yoongi suggested.

"Tony's Diner?" jimin squealed with excitement.

"you know it babe," yoongi winked.

~.~

it took some time but tae finally understood about what happened yesterday, jimin said jungkook stormed out because he was jealous. and now tae gets what he means.

jungkook wants to get poems too.

seeing tae gets poem makes jungkook wants to be given a poem by someone.

that's the only logical explanation to tae, i mean what else could he be jealous of. tae has been distant to jungkook today because he wants to surprise jungkook with a poem that he made last night and this morning with a little help from bogum. although he has a feeling that jungkook is kinda giving him the cold shoulder, but maybe he was just being dramatic so he pushed the felling aside.

now, tae's in dream land, dreaming about going to a ski trip with zac efron. in his dream he's sitting on zac's shoulder with zac's head between his thighs. they are skiing down the mountain when out of nowhere a tree branch slap him across the face "holy shi—," and that's how he woke up. although instead of a tree branch it was a book, a big heavy book.

"what the fuck was that hoe?!" tae said with anger without knowing to whom he was talking to.

when he finally gained his focus, he looked up and he saw jin who was holding in his laughter, standing next to mrs. haeun who has a disappointed look on his face.

"and who do you think you're talking to kim?" mrs. haeun said with a stern tone, "detention after school" she continued. she left while jin's dying of laughter, "you're a bitch you know that?" taehyung snapped at jin. "oh bitch, i know" jin winked at him.