Chapter 9: Retreat

hey gays i just realized how long have i write this book and i'm still in chapter 9 ASKDH i'm: a failure.

btw thanks for reading this, enjoy this chapter babes 😤❤️

~.~

"this is bad, this is so bad," jin bites his nails while pacing back and forth like an iron. "jin, calm down please," namjoon tried to comfort jin even though he's very worried himself.

"what are we gonna do?" jimin hugged his knees, burying his face in it. small whimpers escaped his mouth, "sshhh," yoongi pulled jimin to his lap, comforting him.

they're currently at namjoon's house, the day went by like a blink of an eye. jungkook skipped the rest of the day, and taehyung immediately went home after school, both of them completely ignoring everyone and each other.

"guys! calm down," hobi said while rubbing some ointment on bogum's face. seeing that his words doesn't effect them at all, he grabbed a book and slammed it on the table, startling everyone.

"snapped out of it, god damn, we have to do something to fix this,"

"i don't think there's anything we can do," namjoon let out a sigh, "the damage is done, and i'm afraid we have to stop meddling with their relationship,"

"surely there's something we can do," hobi tried to sound optimistic.

"no, namjoon's right, we pushed the to far," jimin mumbled out with a bitter face. "sorry for the trouble bogum," bogum who was being treated by hobi also feels bad, he knows he had gone to far, "i guess i'm sorry too guys, i messed it up,"

"well i guess we know what this means," namjoon sigh once again, everyone just looked at each other, not knowing 'what this means'.

"locking them both up in a room?"

"put them in handcuffs for 24hours?"

"kidnap them and sell them to that creepy old man that make human like dolls?"

everyone just turned their heads at jin's statement, "oh you mean jerry? i like that guy he always give me candy when i was a kid, wait—," jimin got cut off by namjoon flicking his forehead.

"you guys are undeniably—," namjoon paused for a bit to find the right word, "feebleminded," he finished his sentence.

"feeb—what?" jimin looked around to see if the rest of the group understood what namjoon just said. "joonie baby, how many times do i have to tell you, you can't make up words," jin shaked his head as if he's disappointed.

"guys i look it up, and it means retarded," yoongi said holding up his phone to show his search results. "ahhh," everyone just nodded not realizing that namjoon just called them retarded.

namjoon looks like he's about to cry, "do you even know what this means?"

"yeah yoongi said it means retar—," jimin said confidently only to get cut off by namjoon's groaned. "not the word, i mean, what this situation means," everyone just looked around waiting for namjoon to continue.

"this means that taekook getting together mission has failed, and i think it should be wise to not continue," namjoon said sternly.

"b-but—," jin tried to reason, "no buts, this is non negotiable, we can't continue this let them be how ever they want to be," namjoon said with a serious face, but hobi weirdly looks like he's holding in laughter. "what's so funny?"

"you said butts," hobi snorted. "omg i thought i was the only one," jimin joined in.

"i'm so done with this," namjoon gives up, he grabbed his car keys and jin's wrist. "where you going?"