Chapter 7: Charging

hello everyone we've reach 500 reads omg. a living person with thumb (or not i don't judge) reads this cringe worthy book. i'm flattered really. i was reading the first few chapter of this book and i gagged. i mean.....ew. literally ew. thank you guys for reading this it means a lot🥺👉🏻👈🏻

this chapter is thrash i'm sorry😔✊🏻

the first part of this chapter is gonna be an explanation on their lives. because my dumbass forgot to mention that😤

~.~

taehyung, jungkook, yoongi, jimin, namjoon, jin and hobi is rich. when i say rich i mean filthy rich. like crazy rich asian rich. and their school is also filled with rich people. and they act as if it's nothing because it really is nothing. so what if their rich? just because they have a little bit more money than other people, that doesn't mean they have to behave a certain way. i kinda want them to be rich because i just watch crazy rich asian and i thought 'hmm my boys should be rich'

okay i think that's it for the most part and i'll add more if i forgot anything.

now let's get on with the story.

~.~

jungkook has been straight his whole life, he never even thought about dating a boy. and—sure he supports lgbt community he even goes to the parade sometimes. but he is just straight as an uncooked spaghetti. although spaghetti is straight until it gets hot and wet.

jungkook is also a very hot headed guy, he seems calm and cool on the outside but if you piss him off you'll be preparing your own funeral. he always been like that, in freshman and sophomore year he was labeled as a 'bad boy' because he gets in too many fights. but his fights curve flattened because he got close with his beloved friends that helped him control his anger.

in the middle of sophomore year there are rumors going around about a new kid. everyone is confused because why would anyone move schools in the middle of the year. and apparently this new kid is pretty big deal. there are so many different kinds of rumors, but the most popular one is that the new kid is gorgeous. drop dead gorgeous.

when taehyung came to school the rumors turned out to be a fact. even straight jungkook thought so. he's just so—ethereal. a lot of boys and girls started to befriend him. he immediately becomes popular, but being a new kid that steals the spotlight comes with consequences. a group of boys and girls decided it would be funny to mess with tae a little bit. they locked tae in a girl bathroom stall and pour him with mop water.

it's not like tae is weak and scared of them, he just can't stand up to those big guys. he cried out of pain while they kick him on the stomach. and that's is when jungkook comes to the rescue. jungkook beat all three guys and the girls just ran away. and that—is how jungkook met taehyung.

since then they're always attached by the hip, they've been so close and they're scared to ruined this beautiful friendship, so the thought of dating didn't even cross their mind.

until now at least—

these days jungkook feels—how do i put this—he feels unusual near tae. after that late night thought he began realizing his feelings towards tae. but he still don't exactly know what is it that his feeling. is it love? or is it just brotherly love? jungkook doesn't know.