Chapter 8: What A Mess

ehem—WE REACHED 1000 READS WHOA😳
t-thank y-you g-guys *sobs* thank you for reading this book my goal is actually to reach 1000 reads, i thought i would never make it. but y'all prove me wrong😤.

wArNinG ⚠️ bad chapter a head!!

as always late chapter sorreh🙏🏻,

enjoy the chapter loves❣️

~.~

kringggggg

"i guess that's all for today class, don't forget to read chapter 5 for our quiz next week," the whole class groaned while tidying their desk. "enjoy your lunch," ms. eun finished while walking out of class.

"chapter 5? i thought we're still learning chapter 3?" bogum rolled his eyes at hobi, "we finish chapter 3 a months ago dummy," he flicked hobi's forehead. "that hurts!" hobi rubbed his forehead as if it would help the pain.

as their walking out of class hobi asked, "you remember the plan right?"

"of course,"

*flashback*

"okay okay the poem thing is really good, we totally got something out of it," currently the TGTM is discussing about the couple in the janitor closet.

"question," bogum raised his hand to gain attention.

"yes, bogum," jin said looking bogum with a dreamy face. namjoon rolled his eyes at that and put a hand over jin's eyes, blocking jin's view.

"why are we in the janitor closet?" bogum asked with a confused face.

the TGTM just looked at each other for a good minute, "huh, why are we in a janitor closet?" jimin asked, also confused. "huh, i just realized that," hobi said while looking around.

"i thought you guys were rich," bogum said still very confused.

they literally can rent the most luxurious meeting room with their pocket money, but they choose to sit on the ground of their schools janitor closet.

"ehem, irrelevant question," jin cleared his throat.

"what's our next move?" jimin asked. "well the jealousy thing really work, jungkook even plan a whole scene, why don't we just pursue that more?" hobi stated. "true, but would it be wise to do that much jealousy tho? it can cause some damage to their relationship," namjoon stroke his chin in a thinking manner.

"i mean—we don't jungkook's limit in jealousy so might as well try," yoongi chimed in. "what's the plan then?" bogum asked.

"how about making bogum sit at our lunch table and maybe do a little flirting?" jin suggested. "will that be enough tho?" jimin queried. "well we don't know how far we can go, jungkook might act better and less reckless now than when he's a freshman, but can't deny the fact that he's a very hot headed guy,"

"so it's settled then," the TGTM members nodded.

*flashback over*

when hobi and bogum came to the lunch table, it's already filled by namjin, yoonmin and tae. "hello peasant," hobi greeted them, "hobiiii—thank god you came, i'm being a fifth wheel here," tae whined, he glanced at the person next to hobi, "bogum? what are you doing here?"