Chapter 10: Time Out

hi everyone let's be moots🥺👉🏻👈🏻

sorry for the late update, i recently got a job and it's killing me, and on top of that the world is a fucking mess right now smh, and honestly this chapter is thrash but i hope you like it tho

yo slap me with all your might, we deadass reached 2000 reads what💀 thank you my loves❤️

~.~

you can't stop me loving my self—the speaker in the club blazed the song on full volume, it's hot, smells like sweat, sex, and alcohol combine. people are dancing, making out and grinding on each other like there's no tomorrow.

"jungkook why are we here again?" hobi said already regretting his decision to come to the club. jungkook just looked like an excited rabbit. "c'mon let's gave fun," jungkook said jumping up and down out of excitement. you might ask, they're 17-18 years old, they don't belong in a club, and you're right they don't belong here. they're not even legal to drink.

but, being rich comes with advantages.

"come on hobiii, you usually like to get hyped up whenever we go to a club," jungkook whined, hobi still looked hesitant. jungkook decided to pulled out his trump card; the face, "do you not like to hang out with me?" jungkook slumped his shoulders and hangs his head low while saying it.

this bitch really play that card huh? if you think that i'll fall for that face hobi thought trying to fight his guilt that's eating him alive because that look on jungkook's face, that you'll be right.

hobi took a large breath, "FINE, LETS PARTAYYY," hobi hyped up. jungkook smirked to himself, no one is able to defeat my puppy dog face. he patted himself on the back and joined hobi on the dance floor.

jungkook and hobi dance like there's no tomorrow, jungkook release his stress by jumping up and down and swaying his hips to the beat of the music. while dancing he felt hands feeling up his torso, "hey hottie," a tipsy woman slurs while grazing her hands all over jungkook's body.

jungkook who was sober as a judge felt pretty uncomfortable, the said women is probably on her late twenties, she wearing a mini skirt and a top that he can only assume as a bra. "you here alone?" the women asked while kissing jungkook's neck.

jungkook sends a signal to hobi, telling him to help him out. "get this woman off me," jungkook whisper-yelled at hobi. but because of the loud music, hobi keeps nodding his head not getting jungkook's request. his eyes fell to the woman that is grinding on jungkook, he put a thumbs up and leaves.

WHAT THE FUCKSKSKS, WHY DID HE LEAVE?! jungkook thought prying his arms of the woman. out of nowhere the woman latched her lips onto his. "hmmpfft," jungkook blowed raspberry into the woman's mouth, "okay time out," jungkook had enough and pushed the said woman off with force.

"what the fuck?!" the woman said looking disgusted. "yeah sorry to disappoint, i'm 17 and you looked a little bit too old for me," after saying that jungkook flee to beat hobi up. because it was so dark it took him ages to find hobi, he went outside thinking that hobi might looking for some fresh air.

"he's with some girl," "i don— i don't kn— I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" "he even told me to leave," jungkook heard that hobi was talking with someone on the phone. "oh shit—gotta go, call you later m-mom," hobi ended the call as soon as he saw jungkook was walking his way. "hey kook, are you done getting it on— ack!" hobi sentence got cut off by a hand whacking the back of his head. "yah! you brat why did you do that?!"