Chapter 12: dumb brother

hey i'm super late again, sorry gays my school is starting and i'm in still in orientation and i have to wake up in ungodly hours to do some stupid task. fun. so i'm super sorry but i'm swamped right now.>>>>>>OKAY I WROTE THAT A/N A MONTH AGO AND IM SO FUCKING SORRYYYYY😭😭😭😭 i joined this student organization thing and it's so damn stressful and i've been super duper busy. But now i got eliminated from the organization so now i'm a free woman😗✌🏻. EDIT /FUCK I CANT GET ANY GODDAMN BREAK SORRY AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A TEST FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT. EDIT AGAIN/SON OF A BITCH IM BUSY AS HELL SORRY GAYS

-
-

welp school is almost done cant believe it
~.~

"goddammit!" jungkook kicked the cabinet beside his bed. after that awkward slash uncomfortable situation at lunch, everyone hadn't had the chance to talk again. jungkook just pushed his anger down and tried to seem unbothered for the rest of the day. which, he would say as a big success. but, since he's not at school right now he's unleashing his anger.

"easy there little brother, what did that cabinet ever do to you?" a voice was heard coming from his door. "what do you want hyung," jungkook said in a threatening way. "you looked like someone piss on your car seat, what's wrong?" junghyun walked into the room slowly.

"nothing." jungkook said flatly. "c'mon you've been weird since yesterday, tell your hyung pweseee," junghyun said in a grossly cute manner. "ugh you're disgusting, get out." jungkook plop his body onto the bed and hide under his bedcover. "is it because i broke your iron man statue—," junghyun tried to guess. "YOU BROKE MY IRON MAN STATUE?" jungkook abruptly sat up. "no, dad did it, i didn't do it, it's dad, totally dad and not me, who did it? it's dad." junghyun professionally lied.

"ugh whatever, it's not that so just leave," jungkook laid back down. "oh i know, is it a love problem?" junghyun smirked. not being able to deny, jungkook stays silent. "omo omo is it really a love problem?" junghyun said, slightly shocked because his brother never had any problem in the love department.

"fuck off," jungkook said while getting back under his cover.

"tell me~," junghyun shake the big lump on the bed. "no, leave," jungkook grumbled. "i'll pay you," junghyun tried to bribe him. "i have money?" jungkook said, almost offended that his brother thought he needed money.

"come on i'm a love expert, people at work beg for my advice," junghyun said with pride.

i kinda need help, ugh, i don't want to ask him, he's dumb as hell, well, he does get a lot of girls, but i don't want to, i have pride, whatever, pride don't get me taehyung. what. who's taehyung. i don't care about him tf. whatever i'm just gonna ask him.

"fine, i have this person that i maybe like and i know that they may like me back. so we just have this weird relationship that's not just friendship nor is it dating."

"okay then, what's the problem?"

jungkook got out of his lump and continued, "things has been awkward between us and we're not on our best term because something happened. and to add a cherry on top, some bitch at the club give me a hickey without me even knowing it, and they saw it so, yeah, i hate life,"

"dang, that's it?" junghyun shook his head, looking unimpressed.

"what do you mean tHaT's iT?" jungkook grabbed a pillow and getting ready to attack his brother.

"i mean i thought you knocked up a girl or something i do—," his words got cut off due his head violently getting beaten up by a weirdly hard pillow.

"this is why i don't tell you anything," jungkook plop himself back into the lump. "what i mean is, that problem is an easy one," junghyun said while typing something on his phone. "what do you think about her?" he hold his phone up so the younger could see. "what about her," jungkook said uninterested.

"why do you sound so apathetic, i'm trying to help you here,"

"i told you i have a problem with someone i like and you just offer me a girl to date, that's not helping dumbass," jungkook rolled his eyes. "who said she's for you to date?" junghyun smirked. "huh," jungkook frowned, looking genuinely confused. "my dear stupid brother you should know me better, i'm not that lame to set you up with a new chick, her name is mina and she's in some social improv group or something," junghyun shrugged his shoulders looking smug.

"let me guess, you want me to fake date her so taehyung will be je-,"

"FAKE DATE HER SO TAEHYUNG WILL BE JEALOUS," junghyun said proudly as if he's saying something revolutionary.

"that's lame, cliche, and something 13 years old would write on wattpad," jungkook said, not impressed. "you know what, those 13 years old know what they're doing, plus, do you have a better idea?"

"jumping off a bridge would be a better idea," jungkook said with a dead look on his face.

"you don't need to go on a date or whatever with her, just put her on your insta story or somethin," junghyun tried to convince his hard headed younger brother.

"arrrgghhh fine whatever, just send me her number,"

"attaboy,"

~.~

tbh idk how to explain myself, again im sorry for the one year delay, and i hope you like it </3

btw happy fasting