Chapter 6: Surprise MF

credit to owner ^

i'm impressed you're still reading this piece of shit *random applause*, quarantine really make me bursting new ideas for a new book. i really wanted to write a new book but i can barely write this one😔✊🏻

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY ITS IMPORTANT

okay that's enough, hope you like this chapter🌊💫

~.~

tae jumped from his seat as he dreamed of falling of a cliff, that part wasn't the reason he jumped up. the part that startled him is, he jumped of a cliff while wearing his gucci slides. a true nightmare.

"is detention over?" tae looked around and see nobody. not even mr.choi, who was supposed to watch detention. "how long did i sleep? oh shit the guys!" tae said to himself as he remembered that the guys are waiting for him to finish detention. as if on cue his phone buzz.

jibooty🍑💦is calling....

"eyy bish you done with detention?" jimin said on the other line. "i'm not sure i just woke up and no one is around," tae answered uncertainly. "i'm sure it's done, we're waiting for you at the parking lot. are. you ready to go?" jimin asked. "yeah, 5 more minutes," tae said. "is it really a 5 minutes or 'a 5 minutes'?," jimin asked again just to make sure. "hmm tough question," and then he hangs up.

tae gathers his stuff and when he's about to leave a piece if paper fell of the desk. tae grabs it and read the big block letter in the front of the folded paper.

OPEN IT WHEN YOURE AT NAMJOON

-jk

"huh?" tae didn't think to much of it and stuff the paper to his pocket, and began walking through the empty hallway.

when he arrived at the parking lot, he got to admit he was disappointed to not see jungkook. and on top of that jungkook's car is also not there. where is he?

"ugh finally, did you decided to walk around the world before going the parking lot?" jin sassed tae. "jeez calm down grandma, don't want your blood pressure to erupt do you?" tae sassed back.

"okay cut it you two, let's get going," namjoon said trying to get everyone move a little faster.

"hobiiiii can i ride on your car?" tae said with his puppy dog face. "of course hon," hobi gladly responded.

you see, when they hang out they have their own seating arrangement. namjin couple in joon's car. yoonmin in yoongi's car. taekook in jungkook's car. and hobi alone in his own car #single

okay author pov

you might think wow they have their own car? you might think that (or not) but i don't know if i've mention but they're rich.

when i say rich i mean rich.

i'm gonna explain to y'all about their life in the next chapter.

okay continue back to normal

"how's detention?" hobi asked. "it was fine, although it's kind of awkward," tae answered with a frown. "what? why?" hobi asked, confused. "because there's this tension between me and jungkook, and i'm just not comfortable as i usually are around him," tae said still wearing his frown.

hobi just got more confused, what's that got to do with detention? unless...

"DID JUNGKOOK GOT DETENTION TOO?!" hobi practically screamed. "oh shit i didn't tell you?" tae sheepishly said. "okay, spill did anything happened? and don't you dare tell me one of your bullshit," hobi threatened tae. "okay chill i'll tell you, and the others when we arrived," tae said.