S C E N A R I O / F O U R

*wattpad inspired*

~ SMUTTY BOYS ~

Sal woke up at one of the most ungodly hours in the morning to the sound of Brian whimpering and crying out in his sleep. Panic struck through the boy's heart, as his eyes fixated onto his other half wriggling around in his sleep.

The older of the two was curled into himself, shaking and whimpering Sal's name. At a first glance, Sal thought that he was having a vivid and real nightmare, until he saw Brian's hand moving under the covers. Brian was having a wet dream...about Sal.

"Oh," Sal spoke softly, chuckling to himself.

He knew exactly what to do in this situation. Brian's had many a wet dream about Sal before, so this was nothing new to him. The only real solution was to help him through it; which Sal had no complaints over.

The younger boy moved the covers to the side, his own cock twitching at the sight of Brian palming himself through his Superman boxers amidst his very eventful sleep. In one swift movement, Sal had Brian's underwear down to his ankles, with his hand wrapping firmly around his boyfriend's shaft, easing him through the torment.

"S-Sal," Brian moaned softly.

The brown-haired boy had rolled over from laying on his side to being spread eagle along the mattress on his back, with Sal holding himself over him; his hand still working Brian over.

"Like this?" Sal asked quietly.

Brian whimpered and whined a few more times, seeming to be waking up from the dream that he was loving, as his eyes opened. "So good."

At the sound of his coarse morning voice growing ever louder, Sal placed a hand over Brian's mouth to silence him, grinning mischievously. "We don't want to wake up the whole house, now, do we?"

Brian's hands made their way from Sal's shoulders, all the way down his chest; his fingertips touching over the softness of his skin as he went, as they soon settled at his waist. Brian looked up into his favourite eyes; the meld of green and hazel causing a blush to sweep across his cheeks.

"Uh, uh," Sal warned, bringing Brian's hands back up to his shoulders. "It's my turn to help you."

Sal slowly moved himself down Brian's body, kissing a trail as he went, until he was at the height of the boy's thighs; his hands clasping securely at his legs. He peered up to the head of the bed, smiling lovingly at the dazed look held behind Brian's orbs. "Love you."

"Sal...o-oh my god," Brian breathed shakenly at the feel of his lips wrapping around his tip. He threaded his fingers through the raven locks of hair that belonged to his lover, as Sal took over.

He wrapped a fist around the base of Brian's shaft, working over the parts that his lips couldn't reach, as he slowly built up his boyfriend's high. Sal could feel Brian's thighs begin to tremble at the onslaught, his hips rolling in time with the movement of Sal's touch, craving to feel every part of him.

Breaking away much to Brian's dismay, Sal ran his hand up and down his length tauntingly, licking his lips, as his eyes locked onto Brian's. He could see the pout across the boy's face, as Brian pulled roughly at Sal's shoulders, wanting to feel his chest against his own. "I need your kisses."

"I know, Baby." Sal whispered; the softness to his tone making the hairs on the back of Brian's neck stand on end in anticipation. "Just let me take care of you."

Sal could now feel how hard Brian was for him, as he nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck and let his lips do all the work. Stains marked the blank canvas of tender skin, leaving bruises in a line, as Brian moaned out softly at the touch of Sal's lips at his neck. His hand wove around the back of Sal's head, pressing his face deeper into the curve of his neck, feeling his smirk print into his skin.

The slow strokes of his hand at his cock had Brian craving his release, as his eyes fell onto Sal's. He bit down hard at his lower lip, swallowing back the moans that were so desperate to escape, as the familiar feeling arose in the pit of his stomach.

"I'm gonna c-" Brian choked out, as Sal grinned in return.

"Do it." He urged lowly.

Brian's hips rolled up into Sal's hand, meeting with the movement of his hand, before Brian couldn't hold back any longer. He shuddered, bowing to his high, as he spilled along his own chest and onto Sal's hand; the essence running down to the base of his shaft.

"Roll over for me, Baby." Sal whispered hoarsely into Brian's ear, before biting momentarily onto his earlobe.

Pulling away, Sal watched on through lust-filled eyes, as Brian turned over onto his front, embracing the sensation, as Sal's rough hands grazed over his shoulders, before descending down his back, soon shuddering at the smack of his hand at his ass.

Dropping his weight atop of the boy, Sal pressed a line of kisses over the back of Brian's shoulders, each touch sending a shiver down his spine. "I love you."

The gravelly tones to his voice had Brian melting in his place, as Sal pushed his boxers down to his mid-though, taking his shaft in his grasp and moving to line up to Brian's opening. He pushed himself in at a slow pace, watching, as Brian melted under the touch. Sal's hands moved to Brian's waist, pulling his hips up into the air, before beginning to fall into a rhythm.

Reaching for the frame of the bed, Brian held on, with his knuckles turning to white, as Sal's pace built up over time. His face buried into the pillow, biting down at the cotton case, as Brian embraced the moment. He could feel Sal's fingertips dancing their way over his skin, before taking hold of his waist, pulling the boy back in time with his movements.

Arching his back, Brian could feel the weight of his lover on top of him, as his hips came crashing down into his. Sal bit back his own groans of pleasure, watching himself disappear into his boyfriend's behind, holding onto the intimate moment for as long as he possibly could.

Sal's balls tightened, as he spluttered out an incoherent sentence. His attitude changed; his more dominant side coming to light, as he moved one hand to the back of Brian's head, pressing the boy down against the bed. Thrusting his hips roughly, Sal's only focus was on his orgasm, as he felt the sweat beginning to form along his chest, glistening at his skin.

He soon pulled out; his face flushed red, as he came hard, a low growl coming pouring passed his lips. The first shot landed along Brian's waist, the second dripping down his own hand, before the third landed further up his lover's back.

Sal reached for the rag hanging over the headboard of the bed, cleaning up the mess as best as he could in such low-lighting, throwing the used cloth to the bedroom floor.

"Jesus," Sal blasphemed, collapsing down next to Brian on the bed, as they shot each other a warming smile.

Leaning closer, Brian pressed a kiss to his lips, their noses brushing up against one another's. "You're so cute when I fuck you."

"How?" Brian chuckled, throwing himself into his boyfriend's arms.

"You just are." Sal smiled, letting his tongue run along his lips. "So small and submissive."

His hand cascaded down Brian's back, grabbing a firm handful of his behind. "And that ass is to die for."

"You're so weird." Brian toyed, brushing back at Sal's hair. "But I love you for it."

"Bet you didn't expect to wake up to that." Sal smirked.

"It was a surprise." He laughed in response, pressing a kiss to his lips, as Sal noticed the tiredness behind Brian's loving gaze.

"Go back to sleep," He whispered, as Brian snuggled tighter into his embrace. "I'll hold you."

"And never let me go?" Brian questioned gently.

"Never." Sal shook his head, holding onto Brian with all of the sincerity that he could. "I won't let anyone hurt you."