S C E N A R I O / F I V E

~ BAD BOYS ~

Brian was completely and utterly fucked.

Going to a concert with a mosh pit is okay, but being pushed into the mosh pit is crossing the line.

He was just minding his own business with his friend Joe at a Steel Panther concert, when the mosh pit started. The next thing he knew, he was punched in the eye by some douchebag wearing zebra printed pants and a red vest top over a black shirt. At least, that what's Brian thought, for all he knew, he could be hallucinating the whole pants situation part from how hard he was hit in the head.

"Shit!" He swore loudly, catching the attention of Joe, who was still standing next to him.

Joe's eyes widened at the sight of his best friend clutching at the side of his head in pain. "Fuck, man...are you okay?"

"What do you think?" Brian cursed, wincing at the stinging rushing through his head. "Does it look bad?"

Removing his hand away from his eye, Brian revealed his left eye that was already swollen and bruising over. Joe studied the wound closely; the look of worry across his face not reassuring Brian in the slightest. "It is, isn't it?"

"Just...go to the restrooms or something and I'll try and get you some ice from the bar." Joe replied, pushing through the crowd with Brian following after him; the pair soon splitting up once out in the corridor outside of the arena.

"Fuck." Brian frowned, as he looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, shaking his head. He raised his hand to his face, letting his forefinger touch lightly over the casualty, hissing through gritted teeth at the pain caused by the friction. "That really does look bad."

Brian was so entranced by his newly found bruise that he almost didn't hear the restroom door open and close from behind him. "Joe, thank god. You took so long."

"I'm not Joe." Another voice answered back. "I just came in here to pee."

Flustered, Brian turned around to face the stranger who had accompanied him in the typically dirty venue bathroom. He didn't even dare to look the person in the eye, as he dropped his gaze down to the floor. "Sorry...I was just waiting on my friend, Joe."

"I see." The other boy nodded.

His voice sounded rough but with a hint of gentleness to his tone; his strong New York accent coming through thick with every word that passed through his lips. "You must have gotten hit pretty hard."

Brian nodded. "It was some douche in the-"

Furrowing his brows, Brian looked the boy up and down, seeing the familiar smirking face, briefly visible tattoos and the same dark coloured hair. "-Mosh pit...it was you."

Brian couldn't lie, this boy stood before him was very attractive in his own way; he had an edgy and bad boy attitude about him that came across as slightly, but almost definitely, intimidating.

"I didn't mean to hit you that hard." The stranger grinned. "I guess I've just got a problem with keeping my fists to myself."

Brian cracked a smile. "You have no idea how much that sounded like a euphemism."

"I'm Sal, by the way." He chuckled lightly.

"Brian." The longer haired boy clarifies in return.

Sal gives Brian a smile and nod of the head, as though he was approving the sound of his name. He licked his lips slowly, soon letting his teeth sink down into his lower lip, looking Brian up and down, all the while Brian's eyes remain fixated on Sal's face.