S C E N A R I O / T H R E E

*Tumblr again probably*

*This is very out of my comfort zone, okay just a warning*

~ KINKY BOYS ~

The second that I accidentally called Brian daddy in the middle of an interview; I knew I was getting punished.

I didn't mean to say it, it just sort of slipped out. The interviewer was hitting on me and I was shamelessly flirting back, so Brian kicked me in the shin and I said, "I'm sorry, Daddy." Instinctively.

The very millisecond we stepped out of the interviewing room, Brian shoved me against a wall, whispering in my ear in a threatening tone.

"What do you think you were doing?" He growled, making me cower in response. "You need to tell me with words or Daddy will have to punish you even harder tonight."

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy." I whimpered, feeling my dick twitch in my suddenly uncomfortable and tight jeans.

Brian pulled away from me. "We have to leave now, but you'll be getting punished when we get back to the hotel. You'll be all spread out for me on your hands and knees. You know how much I like that."

"Yes, Daddy." I muttered quietly.

Brian gave my ass a sharp tap before walking away towards the door. I followed shamefully behind, feeling embarrassed that someone could have seen us. Brian liked that though; being seen by others. He once said that he felt more powerful when he could make me so flustered in a crowded room. I just feel so embarrassed.

The entire car ride was tense for the whole troupe. I was clinging to Brian's arm, occasionally nudging my nose into his neck in some form of a kiss. Brian pretended to ignore me, but the evident tent pitched up in his pants told me otherwise. He could get turned on at the slightest touch of me when he was in the mood for it.

As the car pulled into the back lot of the hotel, I grew tenser by the second. Part of me almost didn't want to get out of the car for how intense this punishment was going to be. I'd never really done anything this bad before that required an actual punishment. I'd only gotten spanked once or twice by Brian.

"We have to go." Brian warned, noticing that the car was already empty, our fellow comedy troupe members running towards the hotel, whooping and hollering about something unknown and unimportant.

"Okay, Daddy." I answered warily.

I let Brian pick me up out of the car, helping me stand properly after a long car ride in a cramped van. We briskly walked through the crowded hotel lobby that was already swarming with fans. Someone must have leaked where we would be staying whilst visiting the UK for our 'Where's Larry?' tour.

The four of us stepped into the chrome elevator, and I was immediately slammed against the mirrored wall. I could hear the snickers of Joe and Murray from behind him, trying to hold back their laughter at the sight of me getting punished right in front of them.

Brian smashed his lips against mine, our mouths fitting together perfectly. He almost forced my lips apart, sliding his tongue against mine. I might have also moaned out loud at the feeling of his hands moving from my hips down to my ass, squeezing firmly enough for me to be aware of how much trouble I was in.

The doors opened and the four of us went our separate ways; Joe and Murray going off to their shared room to probably order a shit ton of room service, while Brian and I headed for our room at the other end of the corridor. He fumbled with the key card before the green light finally flashed and unlocked the door for us.

Brian walked into the room without me, leaving me a whining mess at the door for more attention. Brian went and sat on the bed, motioning for me to step in closer. "Come and sit on Daddy's lap."