Beginning

I chased my crow to Hasihara. He landed on my shoulder " Hey what do I do next" I said petting him.

"You're supposed to find the demon that is taking the children -squawk-"

I walked around but I noticed that there was no one outside the valley. I feel chills in the back of my neck and turn as fast. I felt someone or something behind me.

I kept my guard up and moved forward. 'What will it look like will it be big or small visible or not' trying no to think much I shake the thought of it. I felt something zoom past me. 'What is this stench' I cover my nose. 'It smells like dead bodies' I felt like gagging.

"What a tasty smell you have to bad you're going to rotten soon...."

I felt someone's tongue on my neck. My breath hitched. I turn around and see the demon.

I tightened my hands around my blade. And I charge towards him. I slice part of his body. But he begins to regenerate.

"Not so fast... "

He disappears I feel seeing under and jump him before he catches me

"To slow.... "

He grabs my legs and begins to toss me around the dirt. Still griping on my blade I made a quick flick of it and cut his arms. He screeched an inhuman screech and I covered my ears. 'I can't stand this'

"First Breathing..."

"... Crescent moon"

A crescent shape comes out of my blade and towards the demon cutting him in half. I close my eyes I can feel something tugging at my eyelids and I open my eyes again. 'He has disappeared once again but not for long'

I got accustomed to the putrid smell not even noticing it. The smell got stronger in one direction and began to follow it. Then I found a little house. "The smell is stronger" I entered into the house.

"Right on my trap "

The house begins to rumble. I stumbled trying to stand straight and fell. "Dammit" the house began to get smaller and smaller. 'What's happening'

My eyes widen 'I can see a shining spot right on the roof ' I jump and stab at the spot everything seemed to stop.

"What have you done!!!!..."

He screamed and screeched and then he appeared right in front of me. He began to disintegrate.

_______________________

"Hey brother are you okay why are you crying"

.....

"Don't worry I'm here for you"

.....

"Be happy for me"

....

"One last time"
__________________________

The demon began to cry. I walked towards him and began to wipe his tears. " I hope your happy in the afterlife" I smiled at him and him ,still crying as he slowly fades away