Sleep

|Zenitsu p.o.v|

I was now on the floor. Still blushing.
"I love you" Those words lingering in my head. "I love you too" I said as I slowly touched my forehead.

"Who do you love Zenitsu???"

"Ehhhh!!! " I turned around. Tanjiro and Inosuke came around. "Eekkkkkk!!! " I backed away. "N-nobody, nobody at all" I shuttered. And blushed again. "What are you two doing here anyway? ". We just wanted to see if you were still stuck" He smiled. 'The sun is smiling at me. So bright'.

"Do you like (y/n)? "

"Let's train!!!" I quickly changed the subject.

|Y/n p.o.v|

Once I left the room my face turned beet red. "Ughhh he's too cute" I touch my cheeks. Warmth passed through them. Turned around the corner. I bumped into someone and almost fell. A pair of arms grabbed my hands and pulled up.

"I umm..... Thank you for catching me Tanjiro" I said. "I'm sorry (y/n) I should've seen where I was walking through". " No need to apologize Tanjiro it was my fault for not looking forward heh... " 'I mean it was my fault for thinking about how cute Zenitsu was ' I puffed up red again. "Hey (y/n) are you okay?!?! " Tanjiro said.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just light headed I think I'll go to the nurse......bye Tanjiro, Inosuke".

|time skip (●'▽'●)|

I had everything right. No injuries. Since I was turned into a demon injuries healed in a matter of seconds. Shinobu always asked me right after my checkups if I craved something. I would always answer with a no. Why wasn't I attracted to humans?. 'Will it affect me in the future'. 'How will I react in big crowds'. I touched my teeth. Big. Pointy. I tried not to worry to much about.

"Thank you Shinobu-sama" I said. I bowed down and exited the room. Next I headed to the training room. Chaos filled up within a matter of seconds. Tanjiro was being chased by a man with a weird looking mask. Inosuke was fighting with another man with a mask and Zenitsu was sitting there next to Nezuko's box watching the scene develop.

I tried to stop the total chaos. Useless. I sighed. "STOP!!!! " I screamed. Everyone stopped. I took the knife that the first man was holding and tossed it somewhere. I had to seperate Inosuke and the second man who were throwing punches and curses at each other.

After a few minutes after struggling they calmed down. "Finally" I sighed.

|Timeskip again|

Afternoon sun. Both men already left. Tanjiro left for a last check up, Inosuke was hitting his head into a nearby tree and Zenitsu was roaming by. Night. Nezuko came out of her box. Still a little sleepy but she is good. I waved at her. She blinked. I go up to her. I had a question that I just couldn't shake off. "Umm Nezuko....how can you make yourself smaller? ". " Hmmph" She then shrank. "Okay" I tried it. I closed my eyes. I felt nothing. I open them again. I was at eye level with Nezuko. "Hmm, hmm!!! " "Thanks Nezuko!!!" I tried to hug her but then I tripped with the kimono I had landing flat on the floor. Tears were streaming down my eyes. Nezuko was trying to comfort me, but I was still crying.

Still laying on the floor. My crying turned into muffling cries. Nezuko next to me swaying from side to side closing her eyes. My eyes too, feeling droopy. I yawned. Nezuko already asleep on my back. I closed my eyes. Sleep overtaking me.