Promise

|(Y/n) p.o.v|

'You're a demon'

.

Those words lingered in my head. I looked at my nails a shade of (f/c) covered them. The sun. 'Can I go to the sun? '. I got up a slit of sun throughout one of the windows. My finger moving to its direction. Nothing. Warm sensation. No burning whatsoever. I decide to go out the room.

.

Light covers over me. Smell. A tinge of a flower scent lingering around. Touch. Rough, smooth wood floor. Hear. Birds singing from a distance.

.

I smell a different scent. A kind and caring smell. I go to it. In front of a door the scent strongly goes through my nose. I open it. Three boys. Two watching the other one. I go through it. Catching the attention of all inside. Perplexed. All three running to my side.

.

I look at Tanjiro. His earrings hanging, swiftly moving to one side and then another.

.

'Kill the boy with the hanafuda earrings'

.

I shake my head lightly. Voice fading once again. I pat his hair. Soft. I look at Zenitsu. His face glowing up. I pat his head silky yellow hair going through my hands. He giggles. Now I turn around to look at Inosuke. He stares at me. I raise my hand and lay it on top of the mask. Slowly patting down.

.
|Timeskip|
.

"I don't need it" I simply stated. Some girls were forcing me to try on a bamboo shoot. "You need to hide those fangs of yours" One of the girls said. I closed my mouth. " Omg!!!! Is that Shinobu??? " I asked as I pointed back from them. They all turned.

.

Success!!!!

.

I swiftly moved around. Not really knowing where I was going, just following my sense of smell. I smelled a rich scent. I followed it.

.

Reaching the door again. It opens before I can even touch it. I back away. The door widely open leading outside. I slowly stroll outside. Sun brightly shines. Following the once rich scent again. Going out in the sun. Nothing happened. My skin shined. 'Why am I not disintegrating like most demons?'. I stopped. Acknowledging the situation. 'Strange?' A breeze hitting my skin. The scent hitting in too.

.
|Timeskip|
.

I was now watching Zenitsu training. Him easily doing each and one of the stages. Night. The moon smiles down at me. I smile back. The way the moon shines is just enchanting. "The moon is beautiful tonight" (bUt NoT BeAuTiFuL aS yOu🥴🥴🥴)Zenitsu said. I looked at him. 'When did he get here? '. "Yeah".
"Hey ........um.... (Y/n)?...... I wanna ask you something? " He fidgets with his fingers. " I just wanna tell you that I want to make a promise.......with you" He stands up slowly getting closer to me. "I-i want to turn you back into a human.....no that's not right.... I WILL turn you back into a human " Zenitsu said with the most determined face I've seen. I smile and hug him. "You're so cute" He starts to mumble. I released him. We were looking into each others eyes. Slowly inching closer. I felt his breath pricking my lips. A sweet yet rough kiss from the boy lingered in my lips.

_____

Omg I wanna hug this boy so bad I can't tell you how much I just wanna smooch him
🥰🥰🥰🥰