Lost

-(y/n) p.o.v-

I quickly grab Zenitsu's kimono pulling me towards him in another different room with the little boy at my side. "UWWWAAA (Y/N) YOU'LL PROTECT ME RIGHT" Zenitsu screams hugging me " H-hey Zenitsu I can't breathe" I say and Zenitsu releases still crying. "Teruko!!!! where are you?!?! " The boy screamed. "Is Teruko your sister? " I asked "Yes she's my little sister". What's your name.
" My name is Shoichi", He said and screamed her name for some time before Zenitsu said not to call for her out loud. "L- let's go outside" The boy looked at him pokered face. "Why would we go outside? You plan on leaving (Y/n) and me by ourselves. You keep on crying and whining that your going to die. Are you even a real demon slayer? " He said still pokered faced.

I grab Shoichi's hand " You are really brave. " We walk the opposite way from where we came from. Zenitsu rapidly grabs my kimono and pulls on it. He drags me up to the door and opens it. "No way this is where we came from? Where is it? " Zenitsu goes to the other doors and be begins to open one after another. "Let it be this one" He said before opening the door. There was someone inside in the center of the room. He looked at us. "MONSTER AHHHH" Zenitsu ducks and the half boar half human bounces off from wall to wall and runs away.

Shochi turns and looks at Zenitsu. "Hey don't look at me like that!!!" I laughed. Both boys looked at me I turned away.

We began to walk lost and not knowing where to go. I see a body glowing (you know how you can see thing normal people can't normally see) and take out your sword. Zenitsu scared as hell screams and cries harder. I go to the glowing source. A demon comes crawling. " I smell a child nearby it might taste good"

Zenitsu grabs me from the collar and pulls me hard enough for me to fall almost dropping my sword. "DON'T COME OVER HERE I'M DEFINITELY NOT DELICIOUS!!! " I fixed myself up and ran with them " How might I know if I don't have a taste". "So um... Are we not going to fight him Zenitsu?? " I asked ignoring the demon. " What do you mean fight he wants to ea-" Zenitsu got interrupted by the slashing of the demons tongue splitting a nearby vase in half. I sprinted up into a door and smashed myself in it " Over here guys" They run next to me the, demon following them. " I'm going to suck you brain out of your ears" The demon said. Zenitsu fell to the floor I looked at him. " H-he's asleep!?!?". Shochi shakes Zenitsu in hopes of waking him up. I help him pull Zenitsu to the edge. "What are you doing!!!!! " The demon shot straight his tongue towards Shochi. I put myself in front of him withoit thinking of anything else and close my eyes.

Nothing happens. I open my eyes, the demons tongue cut in half and on the side of the room. I stand fast, hand on sword ready to fight, when Zenitsu stops me. I look at him. His eyes are closed " Please don't. I have this,
(Y/n) " He has a really different atmosphere around him. I stand backback and hug Shochi to protect him.

"Kaminari no kokyū"

..

"Ichi no kata"

..

"Hekireki Issen"

..

Seconds passed Zenitsu already on the other side. Zenitsu was wobbling, the demon's head next to his feet. "Eeeekkk it's dead!!! But how it was alive " I look at him and he looks me. "(Y/n) you saved us thank god I won't forget this !!!! " Shochi and I look at each other in confusion.